So who is it? We know who shepard, miranda, liara, etc.. are, but who is Ashley's face model?

The only pic we have is this:

Posted Image

So who is it? I've been curious to find out, especially since we're coming to the close of the trilogy. Someone on this forum said she was a Russian model, although I don't know how true that is. So come on Bioware, who is it?!?!

-Polite

Edited by PoliteAssasin, 26 April 2011 - 08:39 PM.

Where did you get this pic?

-Chew
I didn't know that Shepard has a face model. Who is it?
Why do it matter my dude? Just play the Gears 3 beta and relax.

-Blue lol
Come on, Polite.

You can admit to us that you got that pic by hiding out in the Bioware HQ ventilation shafts for weeks. We won't tell.

syllogi

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 50.00

Timon44 wrote...

I didn't know that Shepard has a face model. Who is it?

Mark Vanderloo, a Dutch model.  Which is why you'll hear people call default Shepard "Sheploo":

Posted Image

Fat Headed Wolf wrote...

Come on, Polite.

You can admit to us that you got that pic by hiding out in the Bioware HQ ventilation shafts for weeks. We won't tell.

You caught me. I guess I wasn't as subtle as I thought. :P Can't you tell by my poor quality photos. :lol: Someone forgot to clean the windows at Bio's office that day.

Seriously though, the image is from the making of DVD on the collectors edition of ME1. It's such a tease since it's only half of the face, plus we have no name.

-Polite
He was asking for Ashley's face model, wasn't he?
Maybe we don't have a name because Bioware has built real life "People Zoos" like some (not me, of course!) people do on the Sims. They keep her in the basement and only take pics of her when they want to model another character.

It's simple. You just convince them that the only bathroom is a window-less, cramped, dank hole. And when they go in, you erase the door.

You can do it in The Sims. I imagine it wouldn't be much harder in real life.

No, in all seriousness. I think it would be an interesting tidbit to know. Come on, Bioware.
Really. I'm wondering why we never got a name, and I'm guessing they don't put the models in the credits?

-Polite