I can't seem to make the game recognize my 360 controller. I don't like playing this game with keyboard and mouse, number 1 had controller support o_O

Am I just blind?

Opty87 wrote...

I can't seem to make the game recognize my 360 controller. I don't like playing this game with keyboard and mouse, number 1 had controller support o_O

Am I just blind?

ME1 did not have controller support, and neither does ME2.

Your only choice will be using third party software.

Edited by Yenkaz, 26 January 2010 - 06:12 PM.

Yes, it did have controller support.

Opty87 wrote...

Yes, it did have controller support.

No, it did not have controller support.

Someone help me out here?

Edited by Yenkaz, 26 January 2010 - 06:15 PM.

mass effect had support for the pc 360 controller

I played it with my 360 controller without installing any 3rd party software
I don't understand why you're arguing against me, when I just loaded up ME1 and I'm able to use my 360 controller.

My question is why was that removed from Number 2. It was convenient. This game is awkward on a keyboard and mouse.
ME1 did not have in game controller support, and the third party software along with editing some files makes it work pretty well, but not great.

I'm irritated that ME2 does not have it, especially not having one for the 360 controller since they obviously already have the format done on the 360 itself. I just assume it is a copyright issue with Microsoft or something.

Xpadder works well on ME1, but it isn't fun to set up. ME2 I won't be able to try till I get home.
My ME1 on PC does not let me use the Xbox360 controller without third party software.
Are you guys on crack.. ME1 does let you use the controller, look at Danis. We're the only two here that have our heads screwed on right.

Why was ME2 denied the controller feature?