Anything without a home!
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Anyone else into them, please share here. I put my pull list on hold a bit ago but I am starting to add titles little by little. I'm a year or so behind so I've missed a few story arcs and need to get up to speed on the main overarching theme in both universes. I pull heavily towards DC and indies, but I will keep an eye on at least the big ideas in Marvel. I've been into comics most of my life, longer than video games and consider it my oldest passion. I alternate between heavy and casual activity but I'm a sucker for merch, especially practical stuff like housewares.

My pull list and stuff I had most recently been following(I've since coverted to digital because of cost and convenience but I still consider it a pull):

Batman
Batman and Robin
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps
Aquaman
Saga
Swamp Thing
Spawn
Haunt
The Unwritten
The Gunslinger/Dark Tower

Looking to get into Justice League Dark, Constantine, the Flash and I really should be adding Marvel titles. I was following Joe Kelly's run on Spiderman and Straczinsky's run on Thor which were both brilliant but after giving the new writers a chance for a few issues, dropped them. Aaaaand here's hoping I'm not the only comic fan Image

This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 3,807.00
Bank: 3,048.50
Wiki Edits: 699
I'm not the biggest comic book fan myself but recently I've been looking for some Batman and Deadpool comics to keep me entertained.
Currently undergoing a dangerous adventure with a friendly dragon.

Forum Guidelines | Wiki Hub | Article Hub | Wiki Editing Guide
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Slarg232

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 6,151.50
Wiki Edits: 8
They canceled my favorite Superhero's comic series, so I'm not reading New 52 anymore :/

(Blue Beetle).
You'd have to be Mad to trust the Mad.....
I'M NOT INVADING TO DUEL, YOU FOOL!

Tolvo

Crystal Cave
Lord of the Fallen

Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU, giving you a shoulder massage and an ear to talk to.
Souls: 1,009.00
Bank: 582.03
Wiki Edits: 189
Star Wars:  Legacy.  It is a comic book series taking place in 137ABY, or 137 years after A New Hop, the original Star Wars, when the Death Star was destroyed.  By this point the old main characters have died of age/etc, and it is an all new group of characters with some advances in technology and new political struggles.  It deals with the main character, Cade Skywalker, a former Jedi that has become a bounty hunter.  He abuses drugs, sleeps with women, and kills/hunts for cash.  It is a bit of a darker Star Wars dealing with corruption and a war involving the new order of the Sith, and the lord Darth Krayt.  It is the Empire, Galactic Alliance, Jedi Order, and Sith Order being at odds with one another.  Note, the Empire and Sith oppose each other in this, and the Jedi and Alliance do not normally work together.  Originally it ran for 50 books, then also had a small special seris called Legacy War.  Now they are going to continue it with a new character, Han Solo and Leia Organna's Great grand-daughter.  She will instead be the main character.  It is a pretty good series with a few cheesy moments(Any time healing force powers are used).  For those who are into Star WArs as well you will see the continuation of the Fel Imperial Dynasty, and the Imperial Knights as well.  

Other great mentions, Tales of the Jedi, Dawn of the Jedi, Knights of the Old Republic, General Grievous, Shadows of the Empire, X-Wing, The Thrawn Trilogy(Comic Form).

Tales of the Jedi, Thrawn Trilogy, Knights of the Old Republic, these are my absolute favorite Star Wars comic series.  Tales tells the story of the old republic, it contains some of the oldest known events in Star Wars, including the Sith's first interaction with the Republic and the work of the Dark Lord Naga Sadow.  Knights of the Old Republic take place during the time of KOTOR, nuff said.  The Thrawn Trilogy is the comic book form of one of my favorite book series of all time, the Thrawn Trilogy.

I'd highly suggest these comic series for Star Wars fans, even if you aren't you may enjoy them.
"Be well then, neither of us wants to see you go hollow."-Andre of Astora
If you are having problems on the forum feel free to send me a PM.
Forum Guidelines - Dark Souls Resources Thread - Dark Souls Wiki - Dark Souls 2 Wiki - Fextralife
VIP

skarekrow13

(Many Other Functions)

Souls: 2,414.54
Wiki Edits: 460
I used to be huge on Spiderman. Still like the concept but the clone saga turned me off. I haven't followed anything in a long time but my favorites used to be Batman, Deadpool (have #1) and Spawn.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Animaaal

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 0.00
I don't read em much anymore... but I do have:

-Spawn #1

-Ren and Stimpy #1 (complete with enclosed fart smell).
VIP

AnCapaillMor

Revived
Savior

HorseLord of Horseington

Souls: 1,870.75
Bank: 3,982.99
Wiki Edits: 58
Logn story short i used to but where i live is a craphole and long ago the comic book shop closed in my place and i'd to take a 3 hour train ride to collect them in another shop. Did this for about 6 months but money was tight so i gave up. One of the hardest thing i ever had to do.

X-men was my thing, started just before the "Age of Apocalypse" story arc. Started with a few x-titles but pretty soon all my pocket money was going on most of the titles, Uncanny X-men, x-men, cable, Wolverince, X-factor, X-force, X-man and of course Deadpool from the beginning and a lot of the miniseries. I bought a lot of back issues too to catch up on old story arcs. Collected for about 5 or so years, still got them all in mint condition in plastic covers up in the attic.

Once i got a job and a CC i went like tolvo and started on starwars graphic novels, once i get into something i really get into it. I got most of the starwars stuff.

Haven't got comics in a good bit now, i'm really more into books at the moment, usually go through 1-2 a week and if i can get a graphic novel on the books i'll pick it up. Only got feists magician and the wheel of time stuff so far, would love a malazan graphic novel.
Shop IconShop Icon

MosquitoPower

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,807.00
skarekrow13 wrote:I used to be huge on Spiderman. Still like the concept but the clone saga turned me off...

Wow I remember that spider clone nonsense.
Seems like every comic was on that kick at the time.
All those supermen clones,
I think there were multi version of Thor at the time too.

A good one im on at the moment is the current run of Captain America.
But its not what you think, he is (apparently) in space, has a crazy beard, is on another planet of crazy bio experiments, and raising a son.
Somehow it works.

Off the track comic choice is Lone Wolf and Cub.
Like a direct shot of 80s samurai/ninja movie to the brain.
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
I was a big fan of the X-Men books too a bit back. They always some powerful arcs going on. House of M (if i am not misplacing the title) was chilling.

I will look into Captain America, sometimes taking a mainstay to places off the beaten path isn't a bad thing.

This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

AnCapaillMor

Revived
Savior

HorseLord of Horseington

Souls: 1,870.75
Bank: 3,982.99
Wiki Edits: 58
Emergence wrote:I was a big fan of the X-Men books too a bit back.  They always some powerful arcs going on.  House of M (if i am not misplacing the title) was chilling.

You should check out the age of apocalypse saga. Basically Xavier's Son legion went back in time to kill magneto but killed xavier instead. For 4 issues all X-titles were set in an alternate timeline where apocalypse ruled because xavier wasn't around. Magneto led the x-men, sabretooth was a good guy, lots of swaps between good guys and bad guys. Possibly the best story arc i ever read on it.
Shop IconShop Icon