Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SL)

DaemonNacht

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 0.00
Dibsville, you're so dang helpful, thank you!
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dibsville

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

Location: Burning my life away over being a Master of Sharpness.
Souls: 35.00
Bank: 399.00
Wiki Edits: 55
You have to go through tomb. You can obtain a skull lantern by having Patches kick you off the cliff, the lantern should be right at the bottom. If patches is dead, you can find it by looking for the prism stone at the end of the cliff.
PSN: Dibsville
EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.

User1

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

I can help you, maybe tomorrow though, internet's slow at the moment. Image

DaemonNacht

Addicted
First Warden

Dibsville wrote:You have to go through tomb. You can obtain a skull lantern by having Patches kick you off the cliff, the lantern should be right at the bottom. If patches is dead, you can find it by looking for the prism stone at the end of the cliff.

See, My problem is..I constantly die before I get to the first bonfire..That area is horrible to me :'(

I can help you, maybe tomorrow though, internet's slow at the moment. Image

Ooh, If you could, that would be amazing!!

Dibsville

Abyss Dweller
Adyr's Harbringer

Location: Burning my life away over being a Master of Sharpness.
Souls: 35.00
Bank: 399.00
Wiki Edits: 55
How to get to the lantern:
Start from the top of Pinwheel's area, follow the path until you see the eyes of a Giant Skeleton, run behind him and turn around, going to the slope. You should reach a second and third ramp, go down them turn around to the right. You should see two more Skeletons, run past them to the final ramp. If you slide off to the right, you can pick up a Humanity, but you risk being followed by the Skeletons. Continue until you see patches, then go to the prism stone to the left of him. He should kick you down. The lantern will be right in front of you.
If patches is dead, the stone will still be there, just jump off.
PSN: Dibsville
EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.

DaemonNacht

Addicted
First Warden

Dibsville wrote:How to get to the lantern:
Start from the top of Pinwheel's area, follow the path until you see the eyes of a Giant Skeleton, run behind him and turn around, going to the slope. You should reach a second and third ramp, go down them turn around to the right. You should see two more Skeletons, run past them to the final ramp. If you slide off to the right, you can pick up a Humanity, but you risk being followed by the Skeletons. Continue until you see patches, then go to the prism stone to the left of him. He should kick you down. The lantern will be right in front of you.
If patches is dead, the stone will still be there, just jump off.

I'll try to follow that..I foresee myself getting lost though. :p