VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Bethesda has released a new trailer for Fallout 4's upcoming DLC, Nuka-World. The game's final expansion will release August 30th on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Nuka-World is a vast amusement park featuring Raider gangs and unique park zones like Safari Adventure, the World of Refreshment, Dry Rock Gulch, Kiddie Kingdom, Galactic Zone, and Nuka-Town, USA. Nuka-World features new quests, Raiders factions, weapons, creatures and more. Enjoy the ride! The trailer gives a glimpse into the content including a look at the new amusement park location of Nuka-World, playable carnival games like ski ball, target shooting and whack a mole, rides the player ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

TheAtomicSurvivor

Casual
Convict

Souls: 320.00
So basically people on the PS4 have to look for another DLC from F4 to come out later than this date.
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
This is releasing on August 30th for every platform so PS4 players won't have to wait, unless you mean the issue with the PSN store updating later in the day?
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Gaming News, Guides & Reviews / Gaming Wikis / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

TheAtomicSurvivor

Casual
Convict

Souls: 320.00
Emergence wrote:This is releasing on August 30th for every platform so PS4 players won't have to wait, unless you mean the issue with the PSN store updating later in the day?

Well I was more or less making a joke we never got mods when they said we would, and now because of the Xbox users they ruined mods for everybody.

ckmishn

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,765.00
Wiki Edits: 6
This looks like fun, not that I even own FO4 to play it. With all the DLC being released now though there may actually be a bundle of everything in the next Steam sale at a reasonable price. Plus now that the game is almost a year old most of the big bugs have been fixed.

I feel sorry for people who bought this game on consoles expecting great mods. Given that the mods were free and not made by Bethesda themselves there's little financial incentive for mod makers to bring their mods to consoles, especially since they were all developed on PC (where the biggest mod communities are independent of both Bethesda and Steam). If they charged money for mods things might have worked out. As it stands it seems that Bethesda should have treated it in a low-key manner so that what mod support has come would be a pleasant surprise instead of making it a major marketing point leading to widespread dissapointment.

goodcat

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: -3,866.50
Nuka World released on US PSN. Currently downloading worth 4.5 GB of it.
Why I don't Invade: I'm aware it's your session, not mine. I'm aware we don't have mutual desire. And yes, you DO deserve the full game & fun in online co-op without getting intervened. Being considerate is easy for me.

Archon

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 2,329.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Really hoping for a good DLC here.
Edit: From what time I spent on the DLC, I am already disappointed. Basically, don't expect much if you decide to play as a 'good guy'.
The Archons were the ancient rulers of the Old Kingdom and were said to be immortal. Although the Archons are long gone, their bloodline lives on.

goodcat

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: -3,866.50
You can have a mission to clear out the raiders immediately and turn Nuka World back to trader zone.

Just talk to one of the traders in the market.
Why I don't Invade: I'm aware it's your session, not mine. I'm aware we don't have mutual desire. And yes, you DO deserve the full game & fun in online co-op without getting intervened. Being considerate is easy for me.

Archon

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 2,329.00
Wiki Edits: 1
goodcat wrote:You can have a mission to clear out the raiders immediately and turn Nuka World back to trader zone.

Just talk to one of the traders in the market.

I was short on time when I wrote that. I was actually referring to that specific questline. It took me less than 10 minutes to finish up and once the raiders were gone... that was just it. No more main questline so far as I could tell.
The Archons were the ancient rulers of the Old Kingdom and were said to be immortal. Although the Archons are long gone, their bloodline lives on.