By abearzi

Has anyone been able to get Vivienne to leave after having made the mistake of recruiting her in the first place?

I have belittled her at every turn, mocked the chantry, the circle, helped the mages, etc. She just refuses to do anything other than standing around bitching about everything. Even botching her companions quest as abysmally as possible.

Spoiler

I hate that certain companions can be told to **** off at any time (Sera) or can he gotten rid of during their companion quest (Blackwall), but other non-essential companions are like herpies; if you make the mistake of getting them in the first place, they're around forever.

Anyway, if anyone has discovered a way to get rid of her, please let me know.

By Mikell

Duuuuuude, seriously, my first character is a mage that's all about freedom for her fellow mages. She somewhat blindly ignores the risks, that's just how I want to RP her. And if I wanted to RP her as much as possible I would have already kicked Vivienne out and/or beat her within and inch of her life the naggy stuck up...

Anyway, just never her take her with you, that's what I do.

I will be the party's Knight Enchanter thank you very ****** much!

By LostInReverie19

Yeah, I wish I hadn't recruited her either. :(

By Eglyntine

Wow you have just ruined my whole plan of getting rid of Vivienne. I have been on the boarder of kicking Sera but she always does something at the last minute to save herserlf but Vivienne is a completely different story. My husband just started playing 2 days ago and the first thing he asked was, "How do I get rid of this Vivienne chic?" The way she treats everyone is horrible but the final straw was when I took her out with Cole.

If I could burn down her tower of Skyhold I would.

By abearzi

Wow you have just ruined my whole plan of getting rid of Vivienne. I have been on the boarder of kicking Sera but she always does something at the last minute to save herserlf but Vivienne is a completely different story. My husband just started playing 2 days ago and the first thing he asked was, "How do I get rid of this Vivienne chic?" The way she treats everyone is horrible but the final straw was when I took her out with Cole.

If I could burn down her tower of Skyhold I would.

Just finished the game, and there is literally no opportunity to get her out. So if you want her gone, it looks like the only options is not recruiting her at all. She's the ****** Miranda of DAI. But at least you can choose to not bring her along in the first place, so she's got that on Miranda at least.

By qc_

Just finished the game, and there is literally no opportunity to get her out. So if you want her gone, it looks like the only options is not recruiting her at all. She's the ****** Miranda of DAI. But at least you can choose to not bring her along in the first place, so she's got that on Miranda at least.

Good to know, I'm not going to recruit her next time.

Spoiler

I've got led on by fancy clothes and bewbs.  :lol:

By SBMWaugh

All right.  In apparently not being able to get rid of her, can we win her over to our side?  There has to be some sort of trade off?  Jack was a crazy murderous ****** but you got to turn her into a school teacher by the next game.  Anyway of turning Vivi into an Apostate teaching gifted children how to ward off demons by the next game?

I'd romance her for that.

By sherban1988

It is somehow possible to get her to leave, I think. 

Spoiler

On my second playthrough, I will do everything in my power to find the correct combination of actions for making that happen. I hope it's an awesome scene that basically goes like "GTFO Skyhold b****!" :D

By Gustave Flowbert

Could you just not talk to her and not bring her along when out in the field?

By JujuBindweed

I love this Bi***....

I mean...someone has to be the ***... or? :D ...