bigdawg78

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 170.00

Apparently Trespasser has added an toggle-able upgrades for EVERY skill in the game.  Since these were added in Trespasser and not in the 1.10 patch, I thought a thread for these may be meaningful.  I'll start adding the list of toggles in this thread. 

NOTE:  You do not need to play Trespasser to have these toggle-able skills upgrades.  You just need to purchase and download the DLC.  You have toggle-able skill upgrades right from level 1.

Also, you do not need to respec to switch upgrades.  They toggle with a click of a button as long as you are outside of combat.  I.E.  you can never have BOTH upgrades.

Mage

Spoiler

Warrior

Spoiler

Rogue

Spoiler

Yeah... Just noticed this change myself. Good of the devs to make these changes to shake thing up a bit. Some of the alternate upgrades can be considered game changers for some builds.

Hopefully most of them are not bugged.

Though it doesn't mention this in the skill toggle, Fire Mine's other upgrade, flaming array, takes away your ability to place them, and they all appear directly in front of you.

As a bonus though, they don't need time to prime and detonate upon someone walking on them.

Though it doesn't mention this in the skill toggle, Fire Mine's other upgrade, flaming array, takes away your ability to place them, and they all appear directly in front of you.

As a bonus though, they don't need time to prime and detonate upon someone walking on them.

Wow...sounds like my KE is about to get a lot more efficient with her Fire Mines.  Although I'll miss being able to plop them right on top of a @#!$ing Despair Demon from far away.

Here's the question; are they continuously toggle-able, or is it once toggled, always toggled?

Here's the question; are they continuously toggle-able, or is it once toggled, always toggled?

You can toggle them back and forth depending on which functionality you need.

Which is actually pretty cool

EDIT: Not in the middle of battle though.

You can toggle them back and forth depending on which functionality you need.

It adds quite a bit of versatility for your characters.

It should allow some of the companion AI to be effective with certain builds as well... i.e. an AI controlled Reaver should actually be able to use their abilities without committing suicide.

This is the thread I have been waiting for all day.

The alternative mines doesn't seem to eat up barrier for chaotic focus passive, maybe damage bonus won't apply as well? I have to test to make sure.