We don't really have a thread for people to mention their recent accomplishments, so it seemed this thread was in order.

Share your successes with the community here, and allow us all to cheer you on as you recant the stories of your victory.  And, who knows.. maybe there will even be theater tickets in it for you at the end.

It doesn't matter if you are leader boarder, promotion lord, or just a newbie.

I have been thinking about this thread for a while, since almost none of my accomplishments occur in PUGS, which is the other long thread that holds some details like this.

Anyway.. I completed my third heart breaker match last night and the first in which I didn't feel carried.. in fact, it ended up with Spectr and I as the last two alive, wrecking havoc upon the demon commander and six Venatori commanders!! 

That was super-awesome fun!  Thanks for the invite to the Tuesday Dragonslayers as well.

I have been thinking about this thread for a while, since almost none of my accomplishments occur in PUGS, which is the other long thread that holds some details like this.

Anyway.. I completed my third heart breaker match last night and the first in which I didn't feel carried.. in fact, it ended up with Spectr and I as the last two alive, wrecking havoc upon the demon commander and six Venatori commanders!! 

That was super-awesome fun!  Thanks for the invite to the Tuesday Dragonslayers as well.

I started hopping in on the Tuesday Dragonslayer club since MagicalMaster posted it here.   At the time I think I have about 20 or 30 promotions across.  It was there I met RogueK, Ready.Hit and others. ;)

Gilli

Revived
Savior

Souls: 50.00

Hmm, my last accomplishment is getting the 4th star for the spider challenge AND getting all agent icons.

So happy I can finally show of this pretty thing

1920150911-4-small.png

Hmm, my last accomplishment is getting the 4th star for the spider challenge AND getting all agent icons.

Awesome!  That was a goal I accomplished recently also.  Well, actually I was just focused on getting to 100 missions on all agents.

It's too bad the duelist and virtuoso got slighted on the icon and banner.

Slayer  (what a grind)

Reaching my goal of 480 CON recently so I can have 7 bars of health with a pact belt on.

Yes, I have silly goals  (I collected any red armour I could in Final Fantasy XI, good or bad, years ago of course)

mhW33bm.jpg?1

2nd star/prestige point from Legendary Banker achievement. It's a shame it isn't retroactive  :angry: Crowdfunding in Thedas?  :P   

Gilli

Revived
Savior

Souls: 50.00

Awesome!  That was a goal I accomplished recently also.  Well, actually I was just focused on getting to 100 missions on all agents.

It's too bad the duelist and virtuoso got slighted on the icon and banner.

Thanks :) Oh me too, Spiders were just a nice side-effect of it. (still need 50 large creatures for the 4th star for Druffy's Bane)

Yeah, I agree. It's sad they don't have extra icons, it's also the reason why I finished their 100 runs first, cause I wouldn't have an icon to show off anyway.

Slayer  (what a grind)

I almost posted this as the first post in the thread, since that stuck out as quite an achievement that I remembered reading in another thread.  And Autumn Witch has had some achievements posted throughout the pug thread as well.

Congrats on the CON!  

I decided to be happy at 170 for a while (although Reaver and Avvar are still in my rotation so it will creep up) and just focus on getting willpower as high as possible.  After continually trying to keep all the attributes close, I figured once I crossed the 170's threshold it was time to willpower it up with my mages.  

At 172 / 190 / 171 now.

Funny, I had a lot of little things finally complete this month.

Pint-Sized Problems - Complete

Wealth - Complete

Exorcist for Hire - Complete

and 200 total promotions!

Stone's throw away from 100 cunning.