Deepest apologies to everyone who posted in this thread before. I was trying to hide a double post, and managed to hide the whole topic by mistake.

I'm at work and on my phone right now, so I'll see what I can do about recovering the old thread later when I get home.

Sorry everyone.

EDIT: Slight change to the topic title. I think it's been long enough now that no one remembers that boneheaded thing I did that one time, right guys?   :whistle:

Welcome to a thread where you can feel free to discuss your adventures in Thedas, across the trilogy (thanks themikefest! ), from DA:O to DA:I, and all the DLCs and expansions in between. Don't care whether you write a single line or tell a story, so feel free to be as detailed (or not) as you like when describing your adventures. 

A note (and a request) on screenshots. Please feel free to post screenies of your adventures in here as well. Show off your Inquisitors, or the mods you're using. I love to see it all.

My one request --- and it's not a requirement, just a request. In consideration for those of us with bandwidth issues, or who have to use their phones to be here while at work :whistle: , please feel free to use spoiler tags to frame your screenies.

Spoiler

I ain't one to make speeches, so that's about all I got. Welcome to Thedas! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures :D

:pinched: So! Three bears chased me through half of Hinterlands today! And now I can't even tell anyone?! What the hell SporkFu! :P

:pinched: So! Three bears chased me through half of Hinterlands today! And now I can't even tell anyone?! What the hell SporkFu! :P

blasted things should gave up? Now im scared to go the wood... were there lion or tigers with yah?

Laughed at Cullen as he suffered through his Lyrium addiction.

AtreiyaN7

Lordvessel
Honorary Rhogar

Souls: 50.00

I decided to wander around a swamp again - I figure the laundresses back at Skyhold needed something to do. Coincidentally, I also somehow found an elven ruin that I missed. Now I'm playing elven statue archery. FYI, I am not damaging precious artifacts - it's the statue that's doing the shooting.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I wanted to blame it on a million things, from patch 2, to being grief-stricken over my little elf mage's old age, to the weather, to those three bears that I remember very well...but in the end, it's all down to operator error.  :blush:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I wanted to blame it on a million things, from patch 2, to being grief-stricken over my little elf mage's old age, to the weather, to those three bears that I remember very well...but in the end, it's all down to operator error.  :blush:

Don't tell me they ambushed you too O_O"
My ultimate goal is to get the Keeper Robe Schematic, make it with PLAIDWEAVE, and put it on Solas.

So to that end, today I farmed PLAIDWEAVE and fought some dragons to level up for fighting the dragon that drops the schematic. :lol:

...I am very excited about PLAIDWEAVE, my phone autocorrects it to all caps now, so. There you have it.

Don't tell me they ambushed you too O_O"

They sure did, nearly killed me too, although that was my ill-fated rogue inquisitor, so in the end I guess she got hers, too. Didn't even get to craft anything with all the claws I'd looted.  

Lol, why plaidweave, veeia?

They sure did, nearly killed me too, although that was my ill-fated rogue inquisitor, so in the end I guess she got hers, too. Didn't even get to craft anything with all the claws I'd looted.

Damn! Yeah, they were lvl 8, and we were lvl 4 and out of potions, so yeah... it didn't end well.