Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Does armor take up weapon and upgrade inventory space? I was finally about to retire my Drakescale armor and craft some new nicer looking ones but my inventory was full. It then says I can't craft anything new until I salvage some things. So if I create like three armors to get to the tier 3 armor for one class, am I effectively reducing my weapon inventory by three spaces permanently?

TL;DR Twitter version: armor inventory space replace weapon inventory?
As far as I know... Oh, wait.

@Terrell_Campbe11 Yes. #biowerpls

I have made every piece of armour for every character, have all the best weapons and still have inventory space.

Start trashing your low level armour upgrades and runes (keeping only a few top tier runes of each element)  ;)

Yes, it does.

My inventory really shrank after I finished all armors, but I still have about 89 free slots. I just have to salvage often.

bet bsn.boards.net doesn't have Eros

you have no idea what you are missing...I certainly got a surprise lol

Yes, it does.

My inventory really shrank after I finished all armors, but I still have about 89 free slots. I just have to salvage often.

How do you know how many free slots you got?   I am pretty sure I got every purple weapon and shield and every skill rings.   I don't have all the armors, but many of them.   I only keep the purple runes and about 10 each.   I still have a lot of armor mods but too lazy to go thru and clean them up.  I don't think I will experience this inventory full feature of the game. :P

How do you know how many free slots you got?   I am pretty sure I got every purple weapon and shield and every skill rings.   I don't have all the armors, but many of them.   I only keep the purple runes and about 10 each.   I still have a lot of armor mods but too lazy to go thru and clean them up.  I don't think I will experience this inventory full feature of the game. :P

Because I mostly go to store and then buy stuff until my inventory is full and then I salvage everything, because I get nothing usefull. I am salvaging 89 items every time.

I only keep the purple runes and about 10 each. 

10? I only keep 3 each :P

Because I mostly go to store and then buy stuff until my inventory is full and then I salvage everything, because I get nothing usefull. I am salvaging 89 items every time.

Yeah, that pesky feature where you can salvage immediately if you don't like the loot....who needs that  :rolleyes:

Yeah, that pesky feature where you can salvage immediately if you don't like the loot....who needs that  :rolleyes:

Takes about three times long and you have to salvage every chest individually. I just fill my inventory and then go from top to bottom and click on everything that isn´t Valos Atredum  :P