Nice idea for a thread. I'll post mine after release. :)

hgXRAno.jpg

realguile

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 57.00

What hairstyle is that???

Bottom row. 3rd from the left

tumblr_nd77xoq7xu1s0588yo3_1280.png

Thanks! I didn't recognize it at that angle. Mine had a bun without the little curls but I think I may like that one better.

elanor_sm_zpsc272c0c8.png

Elanor Trevelyan, rogue. Sorry for the crappy smartphone photo. I'm still trying to figure out how to use the Xbone's game dvr thing.

Edit: I won't be able to post sliders since I didn't record that, but I do remember that I started with default head 1 and worked from there.

Edit: I tried to start this thread in "Other Fan Creations" where the other threads for custom Hawkes were, but no one's posted there at all. lol

I made my Inquisitor in the trial - I will probably do some more tweaking once the game is out properly, but I'm pretty happy with what I have so far. I can't share HD clips or anything yet as the game is still in trial, so the clips I took of her can't be uploaded until after release date. So I took a pic with my phone:

kat1_zps8ad2e8ac.jpg

:)

She looks a lot like Princess Leia to me!

I made my Inquisitor in the trial - I will probably do some more tweaking once the game is out properly, but I'm pretty happy with what I have so far. I can't share HD clips or anything yet as the game is still in trial, so the clips I took of her can't be uploaded until after release date. So I took a pic with my phone:

*snip*

:)

I am very jealous of your girl! I have such a hard time with the cheeks/jaw area. My Elanor looks fine from the front, but in the trial sometimes there were wonky angles... I hope perhaps for a post-game release of a character code creator ala Mass Effect. I'm lousy with CCs. I need help. lol

realguile

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 57.00

She looks a lot like Princess Leia to me!

Kinda looks like a female Jowan to me.

I'm looking at the two f!quisitors already posted to the thread and I have to say I'm incredibly happy to see how vastly different they look. 

hgXRAno.jpg

"Sorry, the happy was gone for a second there, but the happy's back!" :D