I'd love to see what everyone's made with CC, so for those of you who've gotten to try out the game already: feel free to post pics of your inquisitor here.

YES. I've been wanting to see pics.

Sorry I need to ask how to upload pictures to this site. Most forums that I go to allow me to browse my own pictures on my computer. Here it says I have upload them to my media library?

Oh im on xbox 360..

Oh im on xbox 360..

If you have a digital camera or a smartphone you could take pictures with that.

I made my Inquisitor in the trial - I will probably do some more tweaking once the game is out properly, but I'm pretty happy with what I have so far. I can't share HD clips or anything yet as the game is still in trial, so the clips I took of her can't be uploaded until after release date. So I took a pic with my phone:

kat1_zps8ad2e8ac.jpg

:)

I hope this thread remains. Would love to share my Inquisitor.

I made my Inquisitor in the trial - I will probably do some more tweaking once the game is out properly, but I'm pretty happy with what I have so far. I can't share HD clips or anything yet as the game is still in trial, so the clips I took of her can't be uploaded until after release date. So I took a pic with my phone:

[snip]

The near photorealistic graphics are making me swoon!  =]

kat1_zps8ad2e8ac.jpg

That hairstyle looks like one that wasn't shown before, it looks pretty good. Gives me a little bit of hope there might be some other styles too that weren't shown in any promotions.

What hairstyle is that???