Discuss the latest Dark Souls Title!
By VitaVitaAR
Looking at some of the descriptions on there I'm VERY skeptical.
By Drascoll
Posts Avatar
VitaVitaAR wrote:Looking at some of the descriptions on there I'm VERY skeptical.
but LemonSky and Passionrepublic have credits in DkS3. I believe passionrepublic did some of the enemy models. For example:
By Raineh_Daze
Posts Avatar
Drascoll wrote:
VitaVitaAR wrote:Looking at some of the descriptions on there I'm VERY skeptical.
but LemonSky and Passionrepublic have credits in DkS3. I believe passionrepublic did some of the enemy models. For example:
I hope they're mostly being used for the occasional enemy and not anything major, to be honest. Because those designs include "a slightly uglier maggot", "headless smough broke his hammer", and "Seath Returns: Religious Pose".
By EldritchImagination
Posts Posts Avatar
I'm sorry, I thought this was a Dark Souls 3 DLC thread, not a Bloodborne..... oh wait.
By EldritchImagination
Posts Posts Avatar
Really though, some of those pics look like they would belong more in Bloodborne than Dark Souls, like the eldritch dragon, or the one reborn version 2 (though I guess the one reborn could also have been based in part off of the glutton in Dark Souls 2).
By EldritchImagination
Posts Posts Avatar
looking at that dragon some more, I noticed it has snow white hair like Priscilla, and as far as I can see, no eyes on its face like Seeth. Oh god don't tell me :raised brow: ....
By unkfree
Posts Avatar
Doubt that this is relevant to Dark Souls 3, really doubt it
By Chango_Omega
It all looks pretty decent hopefully they're real. I would enjoy seeing some DLC that's similar to Bloodborne which is what these pictures seem to portray.