Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SL)
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Once a co-op or trade request has been completed please edit the thread topic and add the word "Resolved" to notify the community that the request has been taken care of. We will then lock the thread from new replies. This will help reduce the clutter and point players towards open requests, saving everyone lots of time. Also, don't forget some + rep for the person who helped you in this harsh world! Thanks in advance!

Example:

"Need co-op help 4 Kings PSN SL113 RESOLVED"

"Trade for Slab XBL SL67 RESOLVED"
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This site is a bonfire. Thank you all for kindling it. "No rest for the wikid."- the eldritch wisdom of Skarekrow13

Forum Guidelines / Wiki Hub / Fextralife Blog / Write for the Blog / Join VIP
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

nsane32

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 244.00
trade for bass set how to get it resolved

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Show SpoilerGT:nsane32
Steam:nsane32
PSN:MrNsane32

reim0027

Lordvessel
Honorary Rhogar

Souls: 2,234.49
I can help with trades.

As long as you are within coop range of 60, I can also help with levels like Anor Londo and New Londo Ruins.

PSN: reim0027_2,  reim0027_3, reim0027_5.  Skype: reim0027  
Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  /  Official Wiki Fight Club / Forest Invasion Soul Levels /
Low Level Invasion Rules

jaykim39

Souls: 0.00
i am currently looking for people who r willing to let me hold their (raw, crystal ect weapon), i am currently stuck in anor londo and i am about ready to give in. also i am looking for help in getting 5 more sunlight medals so i can get the sunlight conevant miracle. i am soul level 150.

my system is ps3 and my id is ShinbozuSamurai

also if anyone has knights honour would it be okay to also hold those weapons

RKL1818

I need the Darkmoon Seance Ring, willing to trade whatever you need for it.

SL 93

Xbox360 x Phoenix18 x Resolved

ZIOix

i need help in some few rare weapons:

Stone Greatshield
Channeler's Trident
Silver Knight Spear
Silver Knight Straight Sword

My iD: UltimateZio
My SL 125

DoughGuy

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Guys you arent meant to post trade requests here. You ar emeant to make treads abut them, then use this threads info when you get your stuff.

Tolvo

Crystal Cave
Lord of the Fallen

Location: RIGHT BEHIND YOU, giving you a shoulder massage and an ear to talk to.
Souls: 1,009.00
Bank: 517.03
Wiki Edits: 189
This thread should probably be locked actually. Though, if you guys wouldn't mind I'd like to help in writing a bit more of an in depth how to, for using this section.
"Be well then, neither of us wants to see you go hollow."-Andre of Astora
If you are having problems on the forum feel free to send me a PM.
Forum Guidelines - Dark Souls Resources Thread - Dark Souls Wiki - Dark Souls 2 Wiki - Fextralife

BrotherBob

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 1,736.00
Is there a thread for how to properly post on this section of the forum? I just find that there is bit of an issue in many of the posts that show up looking for trades an co-op. First, everyone posts their gamertag, so that's great. Next, most people post whether they are PSN, XBL, or PC, so that's fine. Then, some people forget to post their Soul Level, which is a huge problem. Finally, I almost never see people post their NAT type. This can be a huge problem, especially with limitations on people with moderate and strict NAT types. I would hate to try for an hour to connect with someone who later reveals that they are on a moderate NAT type (because I am on a strict NAT and thus cannot communicate with them).

In summary, people who post requests for trades and co-op should post:
- PSN/XBL/PC
- Gamertag
- Soul Level
- NAT Type

luchimon

Souls: 35.00
i need someone to help with some smithing im on my first run through and i accidently killed andre not knowing he wouldn't come back so if anyone is willing to help me let me know psn gamertag:luchimaan SL: 77