Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 269,003.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20481
TSMP wrote:
Fexelea wrote:Obligatory:

Help with The Demon's Souls Wiki!

I keep forgetting we have this, it doesn't come up in the Wiki Hub.

I have to add it. And move the wiki hub to new software as well... but things keep getting in the way!

In the meantime, adding info and images, making notes of missing pages, etc would be very helpful. You can import images from our JP wiki or add your own - we particularly need weapons :)
Fextralife.com
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 43,783.50
Wiki Edits: 561
Fexelea wrote:
TSMP wrote:
Fexelea wrote:Obligatory:

Help with The Demon's Souls Wiki!

I keep forgetting we have this, it doesn't come up in the Wiki Hub.

I have to add it. And move the wiki hub to new software as well... but things keep getting in the way!

In the meantime, adding info and images, making notes of missing pages, etc would be very helpful. You can import images from our JP wiki or add your own - we particularly need weapons :)

The search bar brings up DaS3 results instead of DeS results. The Master's Ring uses the info text for Cat's Ring, I'd change it but the text all looks familiar and I'm not sure if you're pulling it from some other source and want that to remain consistent. The Fragrant Ring uses the image for Cat's Ring. There was a problem with the Demon Soul tab of the Items section where a few of the locations were switched with others, which I think had something to do with the Lead Demon Soul missing from the list. All existing Demon Soul locations should be correct, but I haven't added the Lead Demon Soul.

Side note, and little known fact: Status effects in Demon's Souls don't trigger on chance, they use a meter like all the later games. It's just that the meter is hidden from the player.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Oops let me fix the search XD

I haven't been adding the content, some community members have so idk if they are double checking, translating, or using Altus wiki backup... Feel free to correct anything you find
Fextralife.com
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Squirming with Insight

Souls: 43,783.50
Wiki Edits: 561
Fexelea wrote:Oops let me fix the search XD

I haven't been adding the content, some community members have so idk if they are double checking, translating, or using Altus wiki backup... Feel free to correct anything you find

If that's the case, then I'm 99% sure most of the users are copy+pasting information from the dot wiki.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

I hope not, that would produce some poor quality xD

I'll check when I'm done with tgs
Fextralife.com

HazamaOuroborous

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 939.00
Bank: 4,787.00
Wiki Edits: 90
I've noticed some weapons have descriptions that differ from the weapon descriptions in my copy of the game.
What do I do in that case? Do I just add them as alternate descriptions?
"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good" - Martyr Logarius

I have a shiny youtube thingy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWBcU3fZAgxElrPxeoXgjg