For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

Haps

Souls: 85.00
Greetings!
So i made new character for PVP, as i understand, i have to cap it on summon range level to get even matches, so now im using SL 152 character with '174 xxxx' soul memoey. This i way i should get even matches on arena and pvp covenants when it comes to character stats right ? Its pretty annoying beacause all the souls were used to level character and equipment so i cant really experiment with gear anymore (got all twinkled/petrified to +5 :). Im treating this game as RPG so i wont use some chester mixed funny looking set. Now i got Kings set, shield + dragenlic helm and sword +5 is this good enough to learn and start ? I have got enough souls to upgrade maybe 2-3 weapons more (before reaching tirer 31 wich i dont want to), im thinking about Arced Swrod, its should look nice enough with the rest of the items. I didnt waste many souls, max 10k so my stats looks ok for lvl 40/20/29/2/STR40/DEX40/26/1/8. I can respec but it seems optimal for quality build this lvl. I took me so much time to get this not losing any souls please say its all ok for result i expect :) - even matches when i learn to fight.

DadimPregnant

Souls: 135.00
Errrmmm... youre gonna have a rough time starting out pvp with the Drang sword. its not terrible, greatswords are just a hard play when youre starting out.

honestly make a few chars (since the Pve is super easy) and care less about SM and more about the arena. These rules applied a lot more heavily to DkS 2 than they do to SOTFS. This is more of a mechanical PVP game than a gear based one. For example, I PvP naked with only a fashion helm on and am not even bothered when i see someone in full Havels using GMB (great magic Barrier), its much more skill based than 3 or Bloodborne. Lag applies to all games so we wont go there, but this game is the best one by far for pvp

Haps

Souls: 85.00
Thank you for experienced input ;) So I i also tried chaos blade (wich was my pro setup with power within in DS1, i was really good in pvp ds1, now i suck badly ;) (even though i never used backstab rolling or other crap like that). I dont use any any magic, RPG element is very important to me (switching staff to sword, or some knife in one hand an ultrasword in other - lol ). So ill try more duels with well know for me chaos blade and set i like looking est (kings set and shield) since i understand it dosent matter much. Sorry for misspell alot benzo and alco here! :cheers:

Btw. making a 'few chars' seems too much time consuming, since one takes around 50h to get all items and sl 150+ right.