For the PvP nuts! Debate tactics, discuss builds, and set up duels. Play nice.

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 3,807.00
Bank: 3,018.50
Wiki Edits: 699
Use the lloyds talisman, keep a close distance and make sure to rush if you see the start of the estus animation then punish them with a backstab. So keep a knife of sorts on you if you plan on doing a lot of damage to the chugging host.
Currently undergoing a dangerous adventure with a friendly dragon.

Forum Guidelines | Wiki Hub | Article Hub | Wiki Editing Guide
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

BWO_RazrSrorm

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

Souls: 27,012.00
Wiki Edits: 41
If it's a 1v1 situation just parry/BS them and then throw a loyds on their corpse. Most usually don't have enough speed to roll away from that.

Can't give you much advise on ganks though. Never been great at dealing with them.
A perfect evening involves pizza, some tea, some bros, and dark souls.

zombie_kill_55

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 121.00
Wiki Edits: 4
If you invade/get invaded you should be prepared for healers but if you get summoned you would frown upon healing
At all costs the sinners must be punished and the weak must be protected. For I am a blue sentinel forever true

Tali-M

Souls: 65.00
Hi,

Estus is hell'a annoying in PvP, Ive been getting back into DS1 recently on a level 55 invader, my advice would be to use lloyds talismans. They wear off in a certain range I think, but if you can down your opponent then hit them with another one. Its a shame theres no reliable arena mode, so we have to make do with the host-favoured PvP.

Also: To the hideously overlevelled giantdad that trapped me repeatedly on the bridge in the painted world. Im coming for you and your damn flask... again.

a_bengalese_flood

Souls: 72.00
if someone uses Estus one up them with Divine Blessings and Mushrooms