Co-op and Trade Requests (Please include system and SM) - International trade welcome!
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,723.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41544
Since the Dark Souls II Community has no proper Better Business Bureau, we'd like to open this thread to give tips to players on how to conduct their trades as organized in the forums.

As everyone knows, the Trading section is popular and generates a lot of new registrations, so we would like to keep this positive and encourage you all to take care of your interests:

• When trading for multiple items, exchange 1 at a time, that way you can't lose more than 1 item from a scammer
  • See above rule, when conducting trades for multiple items and dropping 1 at a time, always drop the item you would miss the least first. If they run off, then you're not out the item it was hardest to get.
  • Caveat Emptor! While we encourage players to help one another in this forum, including the use of this section to trade in game items, we are unable to intervene in actions that take place in Drangleic. Use the tips above to attempt to get the best results during a trade and always have your own back.

If you had a bad trade:
  • Try to contact the other player first before denouncing them
  • You can warn other users that the player didn't fulfill the trade on the relevant forum thread. You can use your reputation points to downrep them if you wish. You cannot, however, create "warning" threads or persecute individuals on every thread they post.
  • You can always contact forum moderation for assistance with tips, but we cannot moderate the game nor can we judge people based on what to us is hearsay. So please, be careful when you trade!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Satan

Revived
Savior

Souls: 32,933.00
Bank: 36,253.89
Wiki Edits: 2
I can suggest people use trusted middlemans to do trades if they don't trust the other person, as in the middle man summons the two people separately, then once the middleman receives the items, he can then give the items to the designated person separately once again.

Trusted as in someone here who has a good standing/reputation with the community and can be trusted.

leowtyx

Souls: 60.00
Hi, my middle name is "trusty", trust me and let me be your middleman.

Major_ADHD

Souls: 15.00
I really like this idea of becoming a middle man, because I don't have any reputation on this site yet, and know one seems to trust me because of it. Anyone who needs a middle man add me on steam: Major_ADHD
I will help you complete a fair trade whether it be rubbish or armor. All that I ask for in return is good reputation! I'm serious about this and I promise to treat every trade as if my life depends on it.
Thank you.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,723.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41544
Major_ADHD wrote:I really like this idea of becoming a middle man, because I don't have any reputation on this site yet, and know one seems to trust me because of it. Anyone who needs a middle man add me on steam: Major_ADHD
I will help you complete a fair trade whether it be rubbish or armor. All that I ask for in return is good reputation! I'm serious about this and I promise to treat every trade as if my life depends on it.
Thank you.

Please note reputation is not meant as a trade currency, you may use souls for that. Reputation is to be used to genuinely thank or encourage or appreciate other users, and not to be asked for at any time.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

FatTiger

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,315.50
I just have one question, pretty late to ask this since this was here for a pretty long time. What if someone tricks you about being a middle man? Will he/she get banned? Loss of Reputation?

Not saying that it happened to me, but just a 'what if' question. :-/
"What could possibly go wrong?"
-Cayde-6
---Gt: FatTigerr

AbolishedJay

Souls: 60.00
Hey im not sure if anyone still posts here but im looking for a Loyce Greatsword. Not Charred. xbox 360, Abolished Jay is my GT contact me if youre looking to trade.