Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!
By twilightwarwolf
Posts Avatar
Apologies it has taken so long but here it is!

Date July the 25th to the 26th starting at 7 p.m. and ending at 7 p.m. the next day. THIS IS CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

THIS IS INTENDED FOR ALL CONSOLES! HOSTS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Requirements

Character needs to be SL 175 with 2.5 to 5 million SM. And must be in NG+

Rules:

So rules are as they were. The host gets one white phantom and and two reds ( or a blue if you can with arbiter ). Whites should use the white soapstone so they get the full time and reds should use the Red soapstone, Cracked red or blue eyes.

Once everyone is gathered in the area where signs are to be dropped , which varies depending on the area, the reds have a minute to run off where they can. After the minute the host and their white phantom can leave the starting area and head off to find the reds.

NO EXCESSIVE BACKSTABING! Just like in Dks1 if a person is found to excessively backstab the host can choose to wether or not to pick them up.

If a random red or blue comes into the hosts the summoned people need to help the host. Its not always easy to get everything set up so to get to the main event faster this is recommended.

And finally no using anything on the Banned list. Same rule as the Excessive Backstabbing, if someone is found to use them the host may choose to not summon them again until they stop.

Banned List

Items
No Estus, Divine Blessings, Amber blossoms, twilight herbs, wilted dusk herb, elizabeth mushrooms, crimson water or rouge water.

Magic
Great Magic Barriar and Unviel

Equipment
Gower's ring and the Illusory rings

When you post please give you console, console name and what you can be (red/white/host)

And finally the pole is on places that the event may be held. Vote to where you would like the event to be held. This is only for the first event and it will be up for a week and a half. The area with the most votes will be where the event is held.

IMPORTANT NEWS

The date was moved to a week later because of the beta of Destiny started on the same time so to make sure people can do the event and enjoy the beta i have moved it back a bit.
Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By twilightwarwolf
Posts Avatar
Participant list

Hosts:
Twilightwarwolf, Playstation, twlightwarwolf
Ahhotep1, Playstation, Ahhotep
AlphaTrol, PLaystation, CosplayCentral/L7_AlphaTrol
destutiodeamonis, Playstation, appaxno
blindmanAI, Xbox, blindmanai
Icegodzilla, Playstation, Icegodzilla
blueberryvibe, Playstation, blueberryvibe /dreambox_

Reds/Blues
AlphaTrol, Playstation, CosplayCentral/L7_AlphaTrol
Caclowskij, Playstation, Daniele7979
Fuegillo, Playstation, Fuegillo
Kyousukie, Playstation, Kyousukie
Icegodzilla, playstation, Icegodzilla

Whites
AlphaTrol, PLaystation, CosplayCentral/L7_AlphaTrol
Caclowskij, Playstation, Daniele7979
Kyousukie, Playstation, Kyousukie
Icegodzilla, playstation, Icegodzilla
Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By AlphaTrol
Count me in!
PSN: CosplayCentral/L7_AlphaTrol

I'll do all three, if need be.
By Caciowskij
PSN ID Daniele7979, I can be both red and white (at the same time).
By destutiodaemonis
I'm up for it, I can be a host, a white or a blue.
psn is "appaxno"
This shall be glorious.
edit: forgot to mention I'm on ps3.
Last edited by destutiodaemonis on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Fuegillo
Posts Avatar
Ill do red work.
Ya already know ma Psn :cheers:
By twilightwarwolf
Posts Avatar
Apologies for the double post but I'm changing the starting date to a week later because i learned the Destiny beta comes out on the weekend planned this on. So to make sure to let everyone get to do the beta and the event I'm moving it.