Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 912.00
Bank: 3,793.00
I want to object that the list is in Member-count order. The list should be in alphabetical order. Why?
1. It's easier to navigate if you are looking for a specific Cove.
2. High member count doesn't mean that the Cove is very active.
3. Coves with high member count have lots of in-active players who's name's are just on a list.
4. Alphabetical order is most fair : )

Btw, I think there should be a rule that removes in-active Coves from this thread. Say like a month of no posting, or atleast 2 months of barely no activity at all. We don't need a list of all Coves that ever was in the Section, we need the list to be up to date with the Current Coves.

TKD, I hope you atleast concider my request.

blindmanAI

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 2,630.00
I like it Blue. There was a poll up for a week and the option with "most members" won by a decent margin ( I think it had like 7 votes to the 3 for Alpha, IIRC). I personally voted Alpha as well because it just seems like thats how a directory should be ordered.

Also I like the idea that if the cov dies out and has no active posts for more than a month it should probably be removed from the list. This way the list wont get cluttered and we'll be able to keep tabs on who's active and worth joining in the first place.

I vote we have a poll to vote again!!! I dunno, maybe give it a week. There are so many differnet ways to organized, we could go Alpha, Number of Members, Most Active, or even Catagory. But I'm with Vibe on this one, Alpha is the only way to go.

Anybody else got an opinion? Its always helpful to Topic Creator to get input from the community. (Heck some covenants haven't even posted here at all, which is odd)

blueberryvibe

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 912.00
Bank: 3,793.00
@blindman I know there was a poll, I also voted for alpha. I know people should get the oppertunity to decide together, but alpha is the most logical order and the most fair order. My Cove start's with an "O", so I'm not saying this for my own gains but for equality.

This is simply a suggestion for TC, atleast concider it. Please.

True_King_Doran

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 269.00
Hey all, seeing as you two were the most outspoken about alphabetical order and no one else seems to have had any qualms with the directory ordering changing I'm quite all right with it. I'll reorganize them today when I have time. As for why I haven't removed old covenants the reason is two-fold: 1) I'm busy. I really am. 2) They may be inactive but I think it could be useful to leave them around in case a revival ever occurs or if anyone thinks "dang this sounds cool!" about a covenant and wants to read more about it, if only just to get a feel for how a user covenant works. If it gets bad though pruning will definitely be done.
“Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times.”
- Patrick Rothfuss (Author of The Kingkiller Chronicles)

AlphaTrol

Casual
Convict

Souls: 10.00
Bank: 184.00
Covenant Name: The Adjudicators
Catagories: PvP, PvE, Roleplay.
Lore:
During the time when Forossa had its wars, and shortly before it fell into chaos, there were two generals: Mal'form, and Wilcox "The Judge". They were renowned for their combat prowess, and when Forossa went to chaos, they were out of work. After a few years, a job opportunity came along. Vendrick needed mercenaries for his armies, and they were in that category of leader and combatant. They took the job, and soon found that the Curse of the Undead was overtaking everything that was to be seen in Drangleic. They found themselves standing at the decrepit gate, without really knowing why....
Soon after, they stumbled across the Cathedral Of Blue. On the battlefields of the Giant War, they became known as the Adjudicators. Strong, heavily armored, and always wearing their mask, they stand, at the gates of the Blue Sentinels, calling for new blood. After all, the Malformed Adjudicator and The Judge come to spread the spoils of peace and of war.

I will be posting the thread as soon as I get some things in order.

True_King_Doran

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 269.00
No worries bbv! I actually do really like the way the list looks right now, hahah I guess that's what happens when the most popular idea wins in something this small. Also, I've added The Adjudicators.
“Half of seeming clever is keeping your mouth shut at the right times.”
- Patrick Rothfuss (Author of The Kingkiller Chronicles)

olefalcon

Casual
Convict

Souls: 384.00
League of Shadows t46153/league-of-shadows/
Pvp
A group of dedicated assassins to invade hosts and hunt them to the end. The rule of thumb is don't be a pure knight ,sorcerer, or cleric. Weapons should never have the word 'great' in them. See rankings on main page. The host is always the main target.
-ole falconGSS