nGAGEOnline wrote...

Has there ever been a mod for this? Sorry, I now it's an old topic, but I much prefer playing with controller. It's a shame I can't decide to have PC graphics and convenience of controller.

About that 'technical reason'. You mean to say, on the xbox there wasn't a technical issue, but on the PC there is? All you needed was a copy of the xbox version and an extra option to select controller style. Or even a launch option to start with controller (xbox) mode. Stupid excuse tbh.

Oh yeah... and for the PC controls. They are still pretty much the xbox binds only forced to keybard/mouse now. I'm still using one key to 'use', 'run', 'take cover' etc. On a PC version one would expect a little more choice.

Is use the programm Xpadder for this. Works like a charm. ^^
I can upload my profiles for ME2 if you want.
This has no effect on me, m/k ftw since i won't need that aim assistance crap, and it will be all manual aiming skillz and which mouse is far more accurate than a anolog stick is. So you nubcakes with no skill at all, need controller's since you prob used them since you were born and get so closed minded when you hit the teens that you can't adapt to anything better. It cracks me up when i read posts on people asking for controller support, because keyboard (OMG, SO MANY BUTTONS!! AHHHHHHH), cause it really boggles my mind in how someone would think a anolog stick is better than a mouse when aiming at something which leads to show they never worked or tried with a m/k. It's ok people, it's only a keyboard! Don't be scared!
completely disagree with ME1 not supporting 360 wired controller.

I've played it through when it came out and recent install on win 7, 4g mem and no issue using 360 wired controller!!!

now ME2 on other hand does not read at all controllers for me.
" cause it really boggles my mind in how someone would think a anolog stick is better than a mouse when aiming at something which leads to show they never worked or tried with a m/k. It's ok people, it's only a keyboard! Don't be scared" 

Agreed mouse aim is more precise than stick or control aim!

Replicators wrote...

This has no effect on me, m/k ftw since i won't need that aim assistance crap, and it will be all manual aiming skillz and which mouse is far more accurate than a anolog stick is. So you nubcakes with no skill at all, need controller's since you prob used them since you were born and get so closed minded when you hit the teens that you can't adapt to anything better. It cracks me up when i read posts on people asking for controller support, because keyboard (OMG, SO MANY BUTTONS!! AHHHHHHH), cause it really boggles my mind in how someone would think a anolog stick is better than a mouse when aiming at something which leads to show they never worked or tried with a m/k. It's ok people, it's only a keyboard! Don't be scared!

At least i'm not a virgin.
I am also disapointed to not be able to play with a game pad

I wanted to play on my flat screen and my couch
this is not possible with a keyboard and a mouse

I have a 360 controler wired and also wireless none of them works, so obviously some here are just trolling
Use XPadder, or buy an Xbox.
I can use it for both. I don't understand why people are having issues? I downloaded my from steam so maybe that is the issue. I have no 3rd party software. Still I'm pretty pissed right now that my controller is not supported.
I heard that the demo version of ME1 for PC had Xbox controller support, but they removed it in the official release.
I really don't see why they wouldn't include Xbox controller support in ANY of the three games. Playing with controller is much more fun, in my opinion (tried ME3 on PS3).
There was no PC version demo.