Dedicated to digging into the game's lore. Bring your thinking caps.

Rynn

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 7,139.38
When walking up the path to the wolf ring, please observe the ruins of an arena that dot parts of that area.

The location of the wolf ring matches up with where chester might have been otherwise.
I can't decide; whether you should live or die.

ScurrilousStraggler

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 943.00
Wiki Edits: 24
Thief wrote: Why do all items, no matter how trivial, glow in special magic light? Why are dropped items just floating, holographic symbols?

Brief detour on the thread... sorry. I've always though the holographic item representations were for gameplay purpose only, and that in the game world we actually just notice the items on the ground. I don't think we actually see glowing items hovering around.
===
Do you even praise the sun?

Mr_Rift

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,690.00
Rynn wrote:When walking up the path to the wolf ring, please observe the ruins of an arena that dot parts of that area.

The location of the wolf ring matches up with where chester might have been otherwise.

Chester stood way down under where Alvina now sits... except on the other side of the bridge. That's a fair way away from where the Leo Ring is found, mainly because it's found in the area before the great doors.