Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki
I just opened up my brand new shiny copy of Dragon Age for PC. Inside the promised Stone Prisoner card was nowhere to be found? Any insight?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 273,720.49
Bank: 7,719.71
Wiki Edits: 20694
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Demon's Souls Trophy Guide and Roadmap to help you achieve this challenging From Software Platinum!

Fextralife.com ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

deathkit1

Souls: 5.00
Wiki Edits: 1
So going to use this! 40% on my trophy...thank you so much :D

Quarik

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 25.00
Wow that's pretty detailed. Think you need a "warning will lose your mind" note the on the bladestone trophy.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 222,848.02
Wiki Edits: 40635
Loved working for this plat. Oddly enough the longest grind was for Cloudstone chunks! I had been too lazy to pick up the ones in 4-3, so when I finally got around to the trophy I had only the 2 from 4-3. The rays are the only ones that drop the chunks and at a ridiculously low drop rate. Bladestone still did take a bit but the backwards rush from 4-3 archstone wasn't too tedious. I really was surprised how much I enjoyed farming for Marrowstone in 5-2. I developed a really tidy method of circling the perimeter taking out every mosquito on the board.
I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well THINK BIG." - Donald J. Trump
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

archsaldi

Souls: 0.00
AnCapaillMor wrote:Wow that's pretty detailed. Think you need a "warning will lose your mind" note the on the bladestone trophy.

100% True.

I thought I was becoming stupid searching that stupid Channeler's Trident on DkS, but the Pure Bladestone is on a whole different level.

Quarik

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 25.00
Emergence wrote:Loved working for this plat. Oddly enough the longest grind was for Cloudstone chunks! I had been too lazy to pick up the ones in 4-3, so when I finally got around to the trophy I had only the 2 from 4-3. The rays are the only ones that drop the chunks and at a ridiculously low drop rate.

This!!! so much. I was an idiot decided to upgrade the purple flame shield in my first plat, 9 bloody chunks for the last upgrade, it took ages. I got worried at one stage that i'd get called to the Hague for genocide on the rays. Worst of all when you killed them above the rocks and the item just hung there, you couldn't get it and every bone in your body told you it was a chunk.
VIP

Castielle

The Hand
The Hand of God

Masochist

Souls: 222,848.02
Wiki Edits: 40635
Yup, there was a special feeling of despair reserved for when one of them died over the rocks. I developed a method for killing them where I could collect them. Which also reminds me of when I tried for hours determined to be the first person to kill one of the double winged hawks in 4-1. I lined up my angle from sparkly's perch and kept adjusting the timing of when to let the arrow loose. And then it finally happened, my soul counter went up a smidge, and the hawk fell. I went to go collect the loot from its corpse and take a screenshot, but it had fallen on the side of the mountain...
I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well THINK BIG." - Donald J. Trump
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

GrinTwist

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 3,807.00
Bank: 2,473.50
Wiki Edits: 699
Nice article, just got done with my latest plat and am looking forward to platinuming this game soon. Will have to use this guide for it!
Currently undergoing a dangerous adventure with a friendly dragon.

Forum Guidelines | Wiki Hub | Article Hub | Wiki Editing Guide
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon