Schedule Events and discuss in-game and user-made covenants. Share tips, plan, and coordinate with your fellow players!

antonrkling

Souls: 72.00
Hey!
I'm having some trouble getting to rank 2 in Brotherhood of Blood. I have tested the theory of killing a blue that can be summoned as help when I'm invading. I have successfully killed 4/4 assisting blues but haven't gained a rank.
Is there anything special I have to do to gain the tank from doing this?
I'm on PS4.

antonrkling

Seek blood....

kyloren

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 893.00
seek blood
Shop IconShop Icon

announakis

Compulsory Poster
Champion

Souls: 24,184.50
Wiki Edits: 29
in order to achieve rank 2 in BoB, you need 150 NET wins in the arena...this would probably equate to as many blues killed...

so you are better off going in the arena to duel your fellow reds to achieve this.

good luck
my YouTube channel
I used to be an [eclectic gamer] like you, then I took a [dark souls] in the knee.

A hoonter must hoont!

Petehog

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,510.00
aka git gud

TSMP

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 45,569.50
Wiki Edits: 565
antonrkling wrote:Hey!
I'm having some trouble getting to rank 2 in Brotherhood of Blood. I have tested the theory of killing a blue that can be summoned as help when I'm invading. I have successfully killed 4/4 assisting blues but haven't gained a rank.
Is there anything special I have to do to gain the tank from doing this?
I'm on PS4.

antonrkling

Seek blood....

Yes, the problem is that you need way the hell more kills to get rank 2. IIRC, for rank 2 you need 150 devotion. Killing assisting blues will get you 2 devotion each, so you've gotten about 8 so far. Only 142 more to go!

Arena kills also award devotion (one each), but you can lose them by getting killed in the arena yourself. Devotion gained by killing assisting blues cannot be lost this way.