Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
A 1 picture summary of why I hate the Venatori faction in NM. I'm trapped! :P And they always seem to be electric mages, ALWAYS. That nerfs all my favorite spells.

I had to activate Super Mario precision jumping mode to get out of this zone :)
CebZe1N.jpg

ALWAYS.

For serious. Not sure why there's no randomisation but at least it makes choosing mage armour upgrades easier...

Anyone who's seen me play a mage might have noticed I hit them once and just move onto something I can actually kill. You know, unless they walk around corners just as I'm about to fire a barrage. Which happened more than once today. <_<  I should really lock targets more. Also, speaking of today, I had an out of body experience in an extremely laggy game:

sje0ha3.png

And key bug 2.0... Coincidence? Yyyyprobably not.

^^ It's not actual bug. Game was just to laggy and someone other the host opened the door. Luckily for me, I joined that game just before that happened ...

The game was actually very smooth until halfway through that zone. You appeared at the best worst time.

I'd forgotten how fun pact belt Zither is with 2-3 second delays on his chords...

Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00

A random collection of images.

Apparently I have no respect for the dead judging from these unfortunate pictures  :P

Spoiler

But I always have time to take a selfie with the dragon.

Spoiler

6%20crescent.jpg

this hurts me...

A random collection of images.

Apparently I have no respect for the dead judging from these unfortunate pictures  :P

Next time you die I'll just jump on your body

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler