Must be nice to play thru the whole match and didn't know we were in NM hehe.

Ha! That happened to me the other day when I was playing with Hunter!  We did a perilous match, and I guess he upped it to NM and I didn't notice.  I was playing my inferno-pact belt wearing Saarebas.  I am so use to choosing the attacks as if I am in NM mode that I didn't notice any immunities through the first four zones.   We got into zone 5 with the Venatori Commander, and I thought to myself, "Well, heck.. it is only perilous.  I can throw some fire on her and it will hit for something."   That is the moment I realized we were in NM.. :: chuckle ::

On a side note, it seems like the more I play nightmare, the worse I am in perilous.  I find myself so many times waiting for just the right elemental attack to come available, when it really doesn't matter that much in perilous.  A fire leap towards the Venatori Commander still deals quite a punch in perilous.

Haha the other day I couldn't find PUG, so I started one in perilous, but before I entered game, "mexicanviper" joined with duelist.  I thought.. hey he never plays rogue .. that's odd.   So I stealth bumped it to NM.   We cleared a zone and he told me he was just testing to see if duelist could generate support xp and the answer was no.  So he went out to swap to Lego.   I think that's the game you joined in the 5th map with your Avvar.   After the match, he sent me a chat asking.. "was that nightmare?".   He was surprised by the amount of xp we got in "perilous".  :P   Must be nice to play thru the whole match and didn't know we were in NM hehe.

Yeah, I remember this. A friend is working on cunning and asked me what rogue generates the most xp. It's been a while, but I thought it was the duelist due to support xp gen. See first post.

Actually, it's the support xp from taunting every ~5 seconds with Ambush but shhhhhh!

Other than the description of Ambush (taunt), how are you determining that it is generating support xp?
Purple numbers that say support xp.

Purple numbers that say support xp.

Can you (or anyone else) post a video demonstrating support xp -- i.e., showing the purple numbers? 

Do taunts actually generate xp like that? I know they supposedly do, but I remember taunting and killing one enemy a while back just to test, but I only got kill xp. I don't remember seeing purple numbers with any character from just taunting.

Do taunts actually generate xp like that? I know they supposedly do, but I remember taunting and killing one enemy a while back just to test, but I only got kill xp. I don't remember seeing purple numbers with any character from just taunting.

That's my experience too with duelist.

However, taunting does generate support xp for several characters; Lego, Katari, Templar, and even that horrible little silent abomination.

Requiring another player to kill a taunted target would be unique, I believe.
I think someone else has to hit or kill what you taunted. I have tons of duelist videos that I saved to try and understand the Swashbuckle glitch. I'll post a screeny
Took about 20 seconds to find. Guess I'll upload to FB so my friends can see what a nerd I am. Gimme a few.

Decided on youtube instead. The last two frames show the support xp-

https://m.youtube.co...e&v=KYHB0PojHc0
I know some watched it. No thumbs up for being right? /cry

Took about 20 seconds to find. Guess I'll upload to FB so my friends can see what a nerd I am. Gimme a few.
Decided on youtube instead. The last two frames show the support xp-https://m.youtube.co...e&v=KYHB0PojHc0
I know some watched it. No thumbs up for being right? /cry

I see support xp but it's too difficult to discern how is was granted. Easy enough for me to test on my own. Thanks.