How else could a duelist generate support xp?

By wearing a push-up bodice?

Tested and confirmed in a team match...Ambush does generate support XP if another player kills the taunted target. Better than nothing, I guess.

Tested and confirmed in a team match...Ambush does generate support XP if another player kills the taunted target. Better than nothing, I guess.

It was tested and confirmed when I made the original post. Then, again, when I posted video evidence. You're not even sure what you're confirming - I saw it (support xp) pop up when I was soloiong yesterday. Also, are you running the same rings and amulet? Without halving that cooldown, you're not gonna generate much support xp.

It was tested and confirmed when I made the original post. Then, again, when I posted video evidence. You're not even sure what you're confirming - I saw it (support xp) pop up when I was soloiong yesterday. Also, are you running the same rings and amulet? Without halving that cooldown, you're not gonna generate much support xp.

you complete me.

I hope you are not taking offense to my input (I mean none). I'm merely point out that your results are differing from mine. So, I have again tested using your build (really the only thing that matters is Ambush) and do not see (literally) support xp.

Below is another video I took this morning. The only instance of support xp is at the end of the first zone. How or why it is generated is unclear to me. Perhaps you can explain or provide a lengthier video demonstrating how it's done?

I always thought people who mentioned a critical damage cap were misguided. I always chalked it up to diminishing returns.

Personally, much prefer broadsides to swashbuckle. Swashbuckle is cool and all. But like flank attack and pommel strike, odd targetting.

I just got 2nd mercy so I tested the CD too.   Hakkon + BB + 2x20% CD rings does about 1600 damage with bolt for me.  Hakkon x2 with 1 20% CD ring does over 2k damage with bolt.   I tried using two 20% with dual Hakkon with no HoK just to test.. can't tell the difference.. because 20% is too small a number to see.  I went back to using BB... because the increase speed feels better.   With 2 hakkons I feel like I am playing in slow mo....