Takes about three times long and you have to salvage every chest individually. I just fill my inventory and then go from top to bottom and click on everything that isn´t Valos Atredum  :P

Too Risky.  I would end up shredding everything that wasn't equipped...

I'm going to miss this place.  This passes my time at work.

Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Wow, I only have three open inventory slots for the last 10 months at any given time...

Hoarder.

Takes about three times long and you have to salvage every chest individually. I just fill my inventory and then go from top to bottom and click on everything that isn´t Valos Atredum  :P

There is no way I could do that.. those new item check marks will be my doom.   Must get rid of all check marks immediately.   I can't stand the little star thing on the prestige window too.  I don't like any indicator or anything. :P

Oh I kept one of each of things and swap out for the highest damage weapon.  I kept 2 winterbreath because throwing blade can't get one so I keep an extra one for him.   I kept 2 dragon rage rings because I remember Proto couldn't get one for the longest time I think.   I would have kept 2 hakkon valors if hakkon could have multiple... for snakebite of course...   it is sad that I will never see those people's posts again even in future games as they are on different platform or region.

Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00

Hoarder.

So I just checked my runes and armor upgrades and there are 90 items between the two of those. And those are all only armor upgrades that I considered to be possibly worthwhile. But now if armor takes up inventory slots, I will likely never craft armors and will never use the upgrades. Still a hoarder though. I had the same problem in DAO when I played that back in the day. Full inventory all the time. Now that I think about it, every game that there has been an inventory in, I'm pretty sure I had it filled completely... I don't have a problem!  :blink:

Step one is admitting you have a problem.

The rest will follow.

mfr001

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 55.00

Step one is admitting you have a problem.
The rest will follow.

Step two is deciding to ignore it.

10? I only keep 3 each :P

I have seen the error of my ways.  I have cut it down from 10 to 5. :D