You made it sounds like Strip Poker...

Yes, and I am suddenly and strangely aroused  :whistle:

I suppose if we run into Druffy in the course of these experiments, we could dance around singing "I'm too sexy for my Drakescale..."

pi amulet glitched. didnt work.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD PI NOW?

its all too clear now that i have worshiped false idols.for there is but one true deity - rngesus. *prays*pls no demons*prays*

Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00

How did it not work? There are still some attacks that technically aren't physical that will still mess you up. It doesn't protect from knockdown from terror or demon commander screech, RT commander stomp in between power levels, freezing, paralysis, enemy rogue backstabbing stagger, slowing attacks, and maybe some other things I forgot.

How did it not work? There are still some attacks that technically aren't physical that will still mess you up. It doesn't protect from knockdown from terror or demon commander screech, RT commander stomp in between power levels, freezing, paralysis, enemy rogue backstabbing stagger, slowing attacks, and maybe some other things I forgot.

didnt work at all. demon jumped and knocked me down. qunari jump and strike knocked me down. shield users knocked me down. its fine now though.

If you were playing as a Saarebas, the passives 'In Ignorance, Weakness' and 'With Balance, Stillness' are apparently incompatible with the PIA.

Saare was the first character I played with the PIA. I chose these passives and saw no immunity effects. Perhaps this is the issue? If not, it's something you may want to remember when playing her w/ the PIA.

mfr001

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 55.00

Yes, and I am suddenly and strangely aroused  :whistle:

And the worrying commences!

If you were playing as a Saarebas, the passives 'In Ignorance, Weakness' and 'With Balance, Stillness' are apparently incompatible with the PIA.

Saare was the first character I played with the PIA. I chose these passives and saw no immunity effects. Perhaps this is the issue? If not, it's something you may want to remember when playing her w/ the PIA.

I played Saarebas a lot on release too and spotted this quickly.

I had to explain it to someone last night in fact.

This is true, folks!

Terrell

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Yup, this was my very first experience with the pi as well with the Saarebas with the no knockdown passive. I was getting knocked down left and right and thinking, wow, this item is overrated :lol: