I just wanted to make a short sentence or two for it but it looks better this way. I hope it is simple enough.

(Warning: Following this guide may accumulate bad karma)

1. Create a Nightmare Lobby.

2. Invite two friends.

3. Make it public and wait until someone joins.

3.1. If a decent player joins the lobby kick him/her (repeat as often as necessary)

3.2. If a troll joins start the game.

4. Every time the troll dies teabag him/her as long as possible. (Caution!This may make the troll leave the game)

4.1 Don´t be selfish and let your friends teabag, too. (Caution! This may make the troll leave the game)

5. If the troll is in the fade jump on his/her corpse. (Caution! This may make the troll leave the game)

5.1. Call for your friends to join the dance of the dead. (Caution! This may make the troll leave the game)

6. Zone 5: Kill the boss and clear all enemies except for one.

7. Keep the last enemy alive and continue with step 5. and 5.1 (see above) as long as you wish or until the troll leaves.

8. Kick the troll.

9. Kill the last enemy.

10. Create a Nightmare Lobby.

Note: In case you get the Druffy faction I suggest to keep the troll alive as long as possible and bring the nice nugs to him/her in zone 5 then you can continue with step 4.

This is Bruh Approved

Note: In case you get the Druffy faction I suggest to keep the troll alive as long as possible and bring the nice nugs to him/her in zone 5 then you can continue with step 4.

Make sure that you bring a Necro with Virulent Walking Bomb to use on the Nugs around the Troll! :)

If the troll isn't faded yet, revive and rinse-repeat! ;)

So basically a standard game?

Gya

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 55.00
1. Create forum
2. Don't bother interacting on forum
3. Forum still hugely active and useful
4. Shut down forum
5. LOL FACEBOOK
Well after the stopping ps3 support and saying transfer to ps4 .... then stopping ps4 support about a week later is anyone truly surprised?

b00g13man

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 50.00

Well after the stopping ps3 support and saying transfer to ps4 .... then stopping ps4 support about a week later is anyone truly surprised?

I'd actually forgot that happened. What a bunch of con artists.

That`s why you buy a PC :D