Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Love the walkthrough especially finishing the whole capital including coded sword before it becomes capital of ash..and it's not aquireable. Awesome job guys ty now the next one forbidden lands.
By Anonymous
At the top of the long ladder up from the sewers, after the broken statue, there's a set of stairs just to the right and behind you. Go west down the stairs and there's a handful of mobs. There's a clearing with several gravel stones and a somber smithing stone (6). There's a dirt ramp at the East end of it that leads to a clearing with a Scarab that drops Ash of War: Thunderbolt. There's a well in the North corner of that courtyard that has a Rune Arc on a corpse, at the bottom. It's on the other side of the grating where there were two Nascent butterflies and an ambush.
By Anonymous
YO can we get a list of missable items that can be missed after you kill Maliketh? I just want a list, I don't want to watch a 20 minute video.
By Anonymous
Anyone find a carriage holding a weapon chest in the Leyndell royal capital area? I don't remember seeing one anywhere, but the wiki listing the carriage's locations says there is one in the royal capital.
By Anonymous
Why so many dead finger readers on the way to the throne room???
By Anonymous
Hmm. I was approaching the 'lesser' Crucible Knight near the East Capitol Rampart Site of Grace. I provided my opening statement, Ezykes Decay, and he just flamed out and disappeared.
By Hartukktu
First Broken Statue can be attacked from behind if you go left after the Golden Rune [10] on the platform overlooking the statue. Sneak in, kill the Soldier, exit en kill the envoys. continue, sneak in and up, kill the Perfumer and remove the Broken Statue.
By Anonymous
recommended level 90+?? are you kidding?? easily doable at lvls 60+ or even earlier if ur good.(or if u use magic/bleed)
By Mani
Posts Avatar
Lvl 60? Wow you must suck at this game. I did it at level 15
By Anonymous
Level? You can level in this game? I've been doing all this at level 1?
By Mani
Posts Avatar
I've been playing with a dancepad even though I'm in a wheelchair
By Anonymous
I'm quadriplegic and have been playing with my eyelids
By Anonymous
i've set my controls to randomize every second and i blow on my keyboard to push the buttons
By Anonymous
Just a FYI this is not Ordovis lol. Ordovis was a named variant of the sword + shield CK. This is a Spear CK - If anything Siluria would be a better name since thats the named variant of Spear CK
By Anonymous
i have a skill gap against the dude that shoots 3 fire bolts, he's just too good
By Anonymous
Look for the Pulley Crossbow and come back for revenge.
By Anonymous
If you mean the high page with rapid fire explosive crossbow bolts and a rapier for melee, they are always a pain in the arse. I use poison arrows, I don't know what their wiki says about resistances, but I use the barrage skill on a shortbow, I think it takes four or five arrows to inflict the poison status effect on them. Works very well for me.