Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
By Anonymous
So, I get a treasure tip every x items I give? every unity lvl up? is it random?
By Anonymous
You have to find them on the map when playing a quest so they join your party and then pass the quest
By Sonoran
For any coming through later on, it is entirely random: does not matter whether they like the trade, your unity is high enough (it'll go up as you pawswap anyways), or you already got a tip. You do need to find the current treasure then go back to pawswap for the next one, and the rank requirements still stand (I.E. do it when you're Master Rank, so you can unlock all of them)

My proof on the matter: got 3 Boaboa Treasure tips with 1 visit. Got tip, found treasure, repeated.
By Anonymous
While it's nice that someone went through the effort of uploading images and some text for each treasure's location, just pasting all those images on this page makes it a pain in the *** to navigate.
By Anonymous
Idk I had literally no issue navigating each of the treasures. The brief line of description along with a quick look at the minimap gave me all the information I needed to find them all.
By Sonoran
Just as it takes commitment to find them yourself, being literally the least obtained achievements in the game, it's obviously going to take some effort following a guide for them. It's more organized with the page system set in for each region this much later, at least
By Anonymous
it was great thanks! Hoarfrost #10 though wasn't very helpful and needs revision
By Anonymous
I mean the point 10 on Hoarfrost Reach is also where you get another achievement, capturing the Wintermoon Nettle.
By Anonymous
my god, this guide is *****ing trash
By Anonymous
Hopefully sarcasm, I'm getting everything just fine.
By Anonymous
And you are one looking for trash
By Anonymous
Not the most precise guide but a godsend nonetheless. Found every one easily, but then again I'm 350+ hours in and know the maps already. May want to touch up for those not so observant players...
By Anonymous
Out of the 3 trades you can do each visit to the map, if you get a treasure tip on the 1st or 2nd trade, don't do the 3rd trade yet. Just go find the treasure & after that come back to complete 3rd trade. You will likely get another tip as I got them on few occassions. Seems to work with most tribes.
By Sonoran
You can even get a tip for each trade (3 in 1 visit)
By Anonymous
I agree with the bottom comment. For Tip #10... If a person has never tried to capture the "wintermoon Nettle" then they will most probably be lost. For that, here is my own revision:

Hoarfrost = Treasure #10 Is directly next to the "Dragon Husk". You can reach the location by using the same path for the "Wintermoon Nettle" (More Info In the Wikia). once you reach the very top, instead of turning left walk to the right side, until you reach The Dragon's Carcass.
Image:
By Anonymous
I had a Boaboa gift me a Blue Diva and a Wintermoon Nettle
By Anonymous
A maybe interesting information is that all tribes use the dust and poder items you "fed" them, herbal powder is expecially handy, but they even use demon and hardshell powder.
By Anonymous
... oh and they use all kinds of traps.