Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Harro
WARNING:
DO NOT WEAR THE BUTTERFLY WINGS NEAR HIM. THIS AGGROES HIM.
Idk if its just me but his voice is intriguing
the unknown dialogue always gets me thinking. What was he gonna say to chloanne? Is he gonna tell her that he's her father? How do we know that this dialogue exists?
Someone probably found it on the game's code. My theory is that it would be his death sentence, but the developers decided to have him just scream.
If you killed the old hag, are you unable to upgrade your weapons?
Yes you will need to start a new game. Or try and find her gravestone. Depending on where she was killed
Depends on what ds2 version you’re playing on I think. If you’re playing sotfs, then you will need to find her grave stone depending on where she died, or if you feel up to it, just start over
both macduff and the harpy work as blacksmiths, though they are a bit less convenients.
what you really lose in the end... is easy access to the mace, the rapier, and the estoc, which are all farmable, and the blacksmith hammer.
and having to cross early zones with non upgraded stuff.
This guy's a *****. You buy the key to his house with your money and he still treats you like dog*****
Andre of Astora: •Steady guy •Worries about you •Low prices, high quality ember work. ***** *** Lenigrast: •Arrogant •Cheap smithing, knows nothing about embers •Lame, stinky hollow
yeah but what about steady hand mcduff doe he a real one doe
steady macduff is just a crazy man who was imprisoned, and he do more than the hollow blad of Lenigrast.
remember the pain
DUNMAGLASS!