Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

Sinh the slumbering dragon with midir lasers
It was cool
My palico was barly doing any damage
What if xeno hatched before we got there?
We would all be ****ed I guess?
guess your right I'm also the same person you replied to I posted this comment like three years ago come back and what do I see some one has replied to it thanks man
astera and the rest of the new world would be screwed

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 166.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Another Safijiva would have happenend. Doomsday for the new world.
I see many people complaining that it is hard to get certain parts (Mainly the shells) I get shells just fine somehow but I can't get his wings. I can get at least 3 of everything else Xeno related at the end of the fight.
First time I fought this thing I didn't even go to the canteen because how was I supposed to know an alien Elder Dragon was going to pop out of an egg filled with bio-energy. I did beat him though, first try.
and then eveyone clapped
Fighting this thing is like having sex with your mum: yeah, she's massive, but it's still hard find an opening.
what the actual **** is wrong with you
Exactly
What the **** is wrong with you.
Blue bastard. it almost took me 50 min to beat him. so hard to aim for his tail using long sword
If he took you almost fifty minutes you're not being aggressive engough
git gud
she’s Cute but deadly

Grim_Reaper

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 166.00
Wiki Edits: 18
Our guiding star is a gentle sailor...

haco0n

Souls: 50.00
Love the design, love the music, love the fight. I wouldn't say it was "easy" - It sure hits hard, with melee weapons it's hard to hit it sometimes, but it's doable. Don't be intimidated by its size and attacks - just whack him as often as you can, dodge, heal frequently (Max/Ancient Pots for carts) and rely on your palico to do it's support stuff. I myself carted two times because I was to greedy in getting those few hits in. Just be careful, get this thing out of the air asap and you'll be fine! - Happy hunting my fellow Hunters!
Did you know that xenos theme is similar to safis theme