Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Gr4ndp4_4rt0r145

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Also try using God's Wrath, thank me later.

Gr4ndp4_4rt0r145

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Never mind I just realised its impossible.
good self own
Is the Blue Dragon show up if the Boss is down?
After killing False King Allant, both dragons disappear.
Only the Blue Dragon disappears. I was able to go back to kill the Red Dragon just now.
50 Kunai isn’t enough to kill him, I would suggest bringing 99.

Anedime

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 252.50
Wiki Edits: 34
99 is pretty close to pushing it as well unless you're really careful not to miss shots and only throw 7 to proc the poison and wait out the entire span of the tick damage before throwing 7 more. I don't know if this strategy is even viable in NG+ considering how close you cut it.
If you wanna go with poisoning it, you're better off going with short bow (Since it requires minimal to no investment with 12str and 10 dex) and rotten arrows, though the strategy is significantly more expensive considering they cost 400 souls a piece.

Anedime

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 252.50
Wiki Edits: 34
You like how the article opens with:
"Bosses are special enemies that feature their own arena, a large and prominent health bar with its name indicated, a variety of unique moves and abilities, an ambient boss theme, and an Archstone that appears upon their death. Most bosses appear once the player passes through a fog gate nearby."
And Blue Dragon has none of these?
Got 'em!
**** this thing. idk if its as bad in the ps5 version but on ps3 its so hard to see where there flames actually are. I took great pleasure in soul raying his fu.ckin skull in
How about you bold that text that says you can't kill it in 1-1, bring that up, and then move down the THIS BOSS IS OPTIONAL area of the text so dumbasses like me who don't want to read your whole stupid page dont waste their goddamn time