Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

good thing twinks got all those partially upgraded weapons in the dlc to abuse new players
lol
Those twinks are farming chunks in harvest valley with ascetics moron, nobody is going halfway through Brume Tower to invade you with a +7 broadsword.
schizo
There are 249 weapons here (including: chimes, staves flames, crossbows, greatbows, bows, whips, twinblades, reapers, lances, halberds, pikes/spears, fists/claws, greathammers, hammers, greataxes, axes, piercing swords, katanas, curved swords, curved greatswords, ultra-greatswords, greatswords, strait swords, and daggers)

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
It is a huge shame there are no twinblades in DS3, they were really fun
I know DS1, DS3 and Bloodborne inside out and despite this game being my first I’m seeing so many weapons for the first time here which is fascinating. I really didn’t give DS2 enough time.
VIP

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Field Marshall

Souls: 823.00
Wiki Edits: 152
I've had insane time on this game (300+ hrs) and I didn't even know some of these weapons existed!
That's child time, mine is 600+ hours
what is the best weapon type here mine is greatswords and great hammers but what about you?
straight swords and twin blades. Mainly laminates twins, it is beautiful to slice the enemies
How mean YOU ARE! who ever u are ( the 2 people who disliked this comment are like this above )

EvilUnicornLord

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 30
How come the icons for the weapon categories section use DS3 icons?
remember everyone, Every weapon is the worst no matter how powerful it is
But i would say the best weapons are mastodian halberd ( best halberd) Drakekeepers sword ( best straight sword ) Black knight greatsword (best greatsword ) greatsword ( best ultra greatsword ) so i reccomemend use this items instead
i feel like this game had the most unique weapons out of the three
is there any weapon and armor to use because i been have havel the rock build, HAVELS SET, HAVELS GREATSHIELD and DRAGON TOOTH ALL to the maximum plus