Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

WHY U NO DROP SPIKES BRUH!?!
you don't know true hell until you've spent like two days trying to farm a rathian mantle for the shara ishvalda set and all you've been getting are rathian rubies. why... are we still here... just to suffer...
Been grinding mr Rathian 30+ times, have over 15 rubies but no mantle
Rathians are female ; Rathalos are male.
mr= master rank! what a noob!
NOOB!! Are you an idiot??
Rathian's guild card titles at 20-30-40-50 Hunts are "Rathian", "Land", Duchess", "Wyvern Princess"

PontiffSullivan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
I'll never forget my first fight with her. Me, panicking and shoveling potions into my face. Her, screaming and doing the pacer test on my head.
That's what I did when I first fought an Anjanath, except I blocked when possible.
The Rathian Hunting Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 50 minute hunting test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the nest. The poison spam speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [Diving screech] A single hit should be landed each time you hear this sound. [fireball shot] Remember to bring antidotes, and run as long as possible. The third time you fail to slay Rathian , your test is over. The test will begin on the quest start. On your mark, get ready, quest start.

PontiffSullivan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Yeah, that's pretty much it...
lol funny but true
Fought MR Rathian 3 times each time got 2 rubies, 2 rubies no mantles in each mission. That would be great if I needed 6 rubies but I don't need 6 rubies I need 1 mantle, but I got 6 rubies, 2 rubies each mission. I fought her 6 times, I got 2 rubies each time! In 3 mission I got 6 Rathian Rubies! No mantle, I got 0 mantles I need 1 but I got 6 rubies!
Jesus, shut the ***** up!
Yas stop bragging
that is unfortunate
I don’t know how be the my first rate items are all from rathian
i heard she was way harder in the old games, some say her back flips were unpredictable. I guess were lucky to have this version of Rathian.
Even in the old games they were fairly telegraphed. What made her harder in the old games was that it used to do wind pressure, so unless you can mitigate that, you couldn't punish it.
I never heard that.
They are now on the brink of extinction but I still don't have that cool sword
what cool sword?