Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

Needing white tendency as well, will gladly return the favor. Fresh save SL 15
PSN: Janern89
Can you help me get the monk’s hat for magic I’ll return the favor
Need help with PWCT. Lvl 115. Can help in return or give pure bladestone. PSN HanosPL
I need pure black.
Lvl 118 (I think)
PSN mahorta
Plat_chaser
Need help for PWCT. Can help in return a favor like pure bladestone? Level 94. PSN: aaabbbccc
Level 102, at the end of my game, trying to get White Character Tendency quickly, anyone available?

PSN: JaywalkerX
Did you get any help?

Add me as friend on playstation PSN : original_toans
The level both players are on is not important : How Do You Play With Just a Friend?
This Demon's Souls remake adds a feature called password matchmaking which makes it much easier to group up with a friend. If you go the in-game Options menu, navigate to Settings, and go to the Network screen, you can turn on a password requirement.

The level of each player are not important if you are on same server and have the same password and use a blue Eyed stone. I tried this with a friend last night and got pwct:

This Demon's Souls remake adds a feature called password matchmaking which makes it much easier to group up with a friend. If you go the in-game Options menu, navigate to Settings, and go to the Network screen, you can turn on a password requirement.

Once you turn on the password requirement, you'll only see the summon signs for people who entered the same password as you, and any summon signs you've placed can only be seen by other players who have entered that same password. This is a fantastic way to pair up with a friend as it bypasses the possibility of having a stranger summon someone into their game instead.
Using this password system also bypasses the level requirements for seeing a summon sign. You won't have to be within a similar soul level to see the summon signs of someone with the same password as you, so there's no need to worry about accidentally progressing too far past your co-op mates. However, do note that if one player is a much higher level, they'll receive a debuff to try and keep things better balanced
Soul level 111 , tryna get pure white world tendency for king of rings trophy , anybody down to help ? PSN: TheBussySlayer69
I will add you
I need the same trophy
So need to kill black phantoms
What your psn id, i Need it too
soul lvl 102 trying to get White Character Tendency, PSN Xanti182
add me Vahntoot
I Need help to get white character tendency please. I'm level 96. PSN: Vahntoot
Same. Add me ... TheRealDonVeto
I need help getting white character tendancy. Please can someone help
Psn: Searingheat1
I need help get Pure white character tendency please help psn Ransom Hulluout
Anonymous I’ll help I just need someone to help me