Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You can remove the stolen status from any item by donating it to a vendor and then buying it back, or by killing the vendor of course.
So yeah, you steal this and fail a speech check the ENTIRE city aggros you in DE. Game ending/ruining. Absolutely stupid design choice by Larian.
for me, strongest 2 handed melee weapon in game is lohar's 2 hander upgraded with sourcerous sundries. trust me, it will make Falone look like a child's toy...

fU6TKaNPTz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,325.00
But this requires gift bags which disable achievements. I got tht hammer bugged up to level 18 and it was almost as strong as this. It has to be a beast at max level.
I tested both, Lohars 2 hander and Falone maxed out (LV 20 and with Runes). They did nearly the same damage. Lohars hammer has a higher minimum damage, but Falone has a higher max damage and so it's in the battle for me. But Lohars hammer has nockdown, which is great i think but on the other hand Falone has the necromancer skill (If you wear the set of the devourer, you get the source skill, which Lohars hammer has, anyway).

But! a huge plus for Falone is, that it does 50% cleave damage. So that means, you slay in a cone and every enemy which is in this cone will get 50% damage of your attack (on your main aim). So if there are 2 enemys in front of you, you will do 150% damage. 100% on your aim and 50% to the other. So it's alot stronger than Lohars Hammer i think.

And on top it has 1 Point more in Warfare. So in my opinion Falone is better than Lohars hammer. Except you really really need the nockdown.

Another option for best 2h - DON'T contact with Trader Fionola in The Arx until 20-21 (greedily even up to 22) character level.
Then buy from her "Voor d'lamas" with this i-lvl stats (the item-level is determined at the first conversation).
+5% crit chance, -1 two-hand, +2 cons, -2 int, same cleave, nockdown -vs- decay, +++ damage if purchased on 21+ characters level.