Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

If you're rocking a 60 faith build run raw,blc even if you have 50 50 in strength and dex respectively its only 30 more damage than raw. So minimum requirements maxed buff damage you're sitting around 705 damage (split of course) if you plop on oath and even clutch (8%pvp)you're damage climbs 560 lightning damage + 273 physical netting you 733 then if oathed(pvp5%) 769 damage.This is what I've been getting i think with both buffs it could be less since the game only shows pve damage which this thing is disgusting.
This axe is amazing. Infuse it with raw and use gold pine resin and you have the best SL1 weapon
This is by far the best raw weapon in the game. At +10 it rocks a ridiculous 483 AR. It's split game but most enemies in this game are weak to lightning, including 95% of the enemies in the DLCs, and buffing with gold pine ups the AR to 603, which is insane for a raw weapon that only requires 18/14. With the low requirements it makes this the ideal weapon for low SL characters, and can carry you up to NG+2 easily, again insane weapon in PvE. And no one is going to give you any problems with this weapon at early lvls in PvP when you are rocking it buffed at 603. Can't say enough good things about it. For new players, using this weapon is setting the difficulty to easy, but its DS easy so still mad hard. Cheers.

Sakerift

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 55.00
Also, they'd have to obtain the weapon too and dark souls questlines are like "oops didn't talk to one person one time. YE FOOKERED!"
Lightning Clutch ring with ring of steel +3 makes it even more ridiculous around 660 AR with raw infusion and pine. Works good in both PvE and PvP, unless the invader is also rocking a +10 raw. Have someone drop the lightning clutch because you don't get it until late game.

Sakerift

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 55.00
If you think raw is impressive, try sharp.
Easiest build in the world. Knight, use any raw weapons you want but make sure you plan to save upgrade materials enough to get this axe to it's highest possible level as soon as you get it (+7 or +8), making sure to save one raw gem, and they can be farmed in the beginning of the game. Make sure to follow Sirris's questline to a tee, otherwise you are screwed. Get this weapon, infuse with raw, upgrade it with highest priority and buy all the lightning resin you can. LvL vigor and end to 40/40 and the stats required to wield this weapon obviously. At SL 73 your build is fully complete. If you wanna LvL up more you can put points into whatever you like, but at SL 73 you have a character that can take and dish out massive damage (483 AR). Effective in both PvP and very effective in PvE, it will carry you to new game +3 without issue. If you decide to invest in faith, possibly higher.

You can use any combination of rings you want, recommend the ring of favor (of course), RoSP in PvE, then whatever you want. Cheers, you have the easiest build in the world.
I just ordered the game, gonna put this to the test for my 1st run through.
You will not be disappointed sir, it's ideal for your first playthrough until you figure out what direction you wan to go in.
In case anyone else is having problem with Creighton not invading (despite following the Sirris quest to a fault, being embered etc.) make sure you walk right up to the grave where a corvian is kneeling. The one behind which is an undead bone shard. But the key is to run around the grave counter-clockwise WITHOUT attack the corvian. When you get the message that he invaded, then you man kill the bird. I'm not sure how or why it is related, but i managed to get Creighton to spawn only on my 3rd playthrough and with many tries.
Doesn't workkkkkkkk
I did your instructions but nothing happened
You know this is a good weapon because the PKCS guy is too scared to comment
There is some way to infused this axe with frost wepon?
I want to make a Kratos build
You have to get the spell in the ashes of ariendel dlc, there is no way to infuse anything with frost permanently sadly
If you play the convergence mod you can get a ring that enhances your weapon with frost
There is also the literal leviathan ax in that mod
I missed this weapon cuz i killed pontif early had forgotten all about the invasion in the church :-( oh well NG+
Realized it after it was too late...
Wish we coukd get invaded whike embered as well...
Easy mode for first playthrough. Even midir falls to this. I really wish I knew about this weapon and quest when I was new to the game. Only negative thing I can state about this weapon, is that raw is the only good infusion for it, otherwise it's pointless, it does not scale in the slightest. I'm at 40 str/ 40 dex, and raw still wins out over refined. But that's the only negative thing I can think of, and besides, by the time you hit SL 120 you should be able to figure out a proper build that you like to play, in which case this will not be your primary weapon.
I found that making it sharp is pretty good. It doesn’t get rid of strength bonus like heaven does to dex and it doesn’t lower base damage as much as refined. Anyway do what you want. I’m not like those pkcs guy lol