Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Adds +10 style when you do a running attack. Love this sword.
I never went looking for this weapon but on all 3 of my play through I killed a decent number of those thralls, it was only at the beginning of my 4th that I got one.
one of the best early game weapon if you are a mage and want a MLGS early this thing is the go to
I'm thinking if infusing this with Blood would be a good idea. Someone experienced would responce to me?
Better off hollow and rouged
Yes blood infusion is supposed to be good for innate blood weapons but it is slow, so it defeat the purpose
Don’t do that! Poison and Blood Gems are garbage!

Use this on a hollow build (luck) and with a Carthus Rouge.
the raw values are off
Flamberge + crystal gem: why are you even around, moonlight greatsword?
moonlight is better with high stats, but low to med levels, crystal flamberge and crystal mailbreaker pretty good options
I have never seen one of these despite killing a LOT of the little miscreants that carry them. Seems silly to lock away game content behind such unfavourable drop rates.
straight up
This or Claymore for a sharp infusion on a dex build?
I believe Flamberge Beats claymore on a dex build because of low weight and the ability to trade with any attack with the weapon art R2.
Don’t they have the same WA?
To the July 9 anon, they do. However, I’m pretty sure the flamberge’s WA is bugged because it was originally supposed to be stomp, but they changed it to stance without changing the damage
Extremely underrated for PVP
Pretty rare to see, yes, and really underestimated too.
This weapon with chaos infusion has Been with me from the moment i got it. Currently in ng+3? and its as good as ever. Truly a beast!