Discuss FromSoftware's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Visit the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki

Mikendroid

Souls: 50.00
Did you know that you can you the Finger Whistle with the Living Force
ehst?

Mikendroid

Souls: 50.00
Have you tried using the Finger Whistle with Living Force? Right after you use the Finger Whistle press R1 and you can either send a directed sound wave to the same target, another target (if you are with with R3) or even using the Finger Whistle WITHOUT targeting anything and THEN send a directed wave to one target (as long as you’re locked onto the target AFTER you use the Finger Whistle.
So...aside from enraging animals, does this tool have any actual use, if I already have ceramic shards? I know upgrading it with the Malcontent's Ring makes it great to use against some apparitions/bosses, but I'm talking about just this base tool. If I can just chuck a ceramic shard at an enemy, why would I waste spirit emblems on this?
If you have projected force, you can use the whistle to make enemies that normally face the direction you're sneaking in from look the other way and get an easier sneak attack on them.
a ceramic shard alerts anyone close to they enemy it hits where as the finger whistle only alerts the targeted enemy which I personally use to deal with those monks with the dual blade syth guys in senpou temple
We all know what that female shinobi was using that finger for...lol
Uncalled for, mate.
*Strange muffled whistle noises*
so many dislikes... i find it funny tho
4/10 I meh'ed, but 10/10 on the surprising amount of salt this joke caused. Impressive.
Ewww.
Sexist pig.
how is this sexist?
And that's a problem?
Random horny guy, random corny joke.