Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

You can also gain the minotaur's greatclub that does 2d12 by ressurecting them with the underdark myconid companion.

xarathornx

Casual
Convict

Souls: 170.00
Uncommon +1 weapons are random at trader.this playthrough not a single +1 longbow...but for the first time a longsword +1 at dammons
Anyone know what "loading" does on weapons? I see crossbows have it as a stat.
you cant attack more than once with it in a turn
when you get extra attack as a fighter (currently unavailable in EA) you wouldnt be able to attack twice using a crossbow

Cloudwiki

Casual
Convict

Souls: 2,195.00
Hunters (Lvl.3 Ranger subclass) can hit 2 times if the enemies are close enough, with a Bow, but not with Crossbow, because you to load.
I'm fairly certain that the "loading" attribute will make it so that you won't be able to make multiple attacks in one round with it. In later levels, taking the attack action will/should grant multiple attacks.
sorry if this has been answered

Loading is simple the inability to fire twice as an attack action and therefore will only be a problem come level 5, right now it's safe to ignore

Loading can be circumvented with a feat later on in 5e books, not sure if that's in the game yet

Because of the time required to load this weapon, you can fire only one piece of Ammunition from it when you use an action, Bonus Action, or Reaction to fire it, regardless of the number of attacks you can normally make.
On top of the ruined tower, to the northern side, just in front of the workbench there is a stool, stool of the hill giants' strength. After sitting on it and breaking it by manually attacking it, you get a club of the hill giant's strength, 1d4 bludgeoning, sets your strength to 15
Right before the end of current EA if you jump on the other Duergar boat it has a locked chest. In the chest is the 'Intransigent Warhammer'. In addition to the knockdown effect listed it also has a knockback effect on all loose items and people (including allies) around you when it procs.
https://i.imgur.com/ljj5LFV.png
At the end of EA fight the other Duergar boat has a locked chest with the 'Intransigent Warhammer' in it. In addition to the stated knockdown it also has an explosive knockback effect. It throws allies, enemies, corpses and items flying and does explosive damage to items like crates and barrels.
https://i.imgur.com/ljj5LFV.png
Missing the Intransigent Warhammer. It's in a locked chest on the other Duergar boat at the end of EA. You can only use it in that one fight tho.
https://i.imgur.com/hb81cpo.png

Cloudwiki

Casual
Convict

You need to bug the game to access, so no one cares.
Missing Phalar Aluve, the sword you can pull out of stone near the Underdark-Fort

Cloudwiki

Casual
Convict

Patch 4 added some new weapons:
- Phalar Aluve, a Longsword+1, close to the Underdark-Fort
- 4 Githyanki weapons from Githyanki's Patrol, next to the Mountain Pass
- Some new weapons from Wood Woad, Shadow Druids or Kagha, a new magic Staff I think
- A new drop from the Bullete in the Underdark that I don't remember

I'd like to give more details or add these weapons to the wiki, but my savedata file get corrupted and I can't continue or load my playthough.
Patch 5 change of Dragons Grasp Axe:
It will only ad Damage, when the target is on fire.