Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

a crutch item for noobs
you need to kill 3 separate arch tempered elder dragons tho and HR 50 defiantly a noob mantle but i agree on the crutch part
lol agreed, item doesn't belong in monster hunter and is a disgrace to the players who actually want to get good at the game
you should realise that you both get this at the end of the game, and it's not too stronk, you still have to watch your health and not be an absolute *, there it's not a crutch nor a noob item
another elitist ***** tard thinking they are perfect at the game. You have to be good enough to get it and just because someone wants to use it it doesn't make them a noob. It's a tanking mantle. get over yourself
A * like yourself says so but why even bother coming onto this page to post this comment? You do realize that without iceborne you're essentially fighting 3 tempered monsters and beating them to obtain this mantle right? Also you must be mentally challenged to call anybody a noob when you get this mantle at the end of the game
don't be mad you suck too much to get it
i would have to say its the best mantle in the whole game cuz it makes you immune to roars ground tremors even tornados and no flinching no matter what attack
HE'S TO DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT ALIVE!
dfjnj,nz jkn fnakln finskvnjirm c mxNdsmklsm vxm,N dkv,mcxnaKX kjasnakzc vjn .ksdkx c ,c ,.c ,. ,.s ,.s..,s/,sdsd,mdsv
Real Monster Hunter players don't need this item. It only exists to make noobs feel better about themselves/
Ok *
you do know you need to be already good at the game to get rocksteady right? or are you just an elitist * that thinks he good only because he doesn't use one of the better item in the game
Why bother coming onto this site to spout out your bull*****You say real monster hunter players wont need the item yet they still use it how can you account for all of the players that play this game to say they don't use it?
Lol, *****ing idiot.
Noobs wear this and cart because they step out into a big attack and get multi-hit. You're a noob in this game if you don't know how to use the items you have, not because you use them full stop.
Every time I see somebody join my party using this item, I kick the *****ing noob from my party. This item sucks. Good players don't need it, good players don't use it. It's a crutch for lazy players who want to play the game on "easy mode". ***** off.
Yeah ***** off anybody that wants to play a game and use tools that they earned. What you though having fun, relaxing, or just messing around with useful gear was okay, reeee. Hey buddy when you're done sucking off your own l33t gamer*****maybe get a life and remember your just playing a video game.
If I want to jerk off in one hand and beat Arch Tempered MR ranked rajang in the other I may as well use this,
Incel detected
Oh excuse me for using an item I had to work hard for to obtain, seriously do me a favor and never play online again a good hunter never needs the help of other hunters see what I did there * ? Do us all a favor and stay the ***** out of multiplayer because if you are sooooo "god-like" you don't need to play online then.
Ladies and gentlemen I think we found the little *****.
Forgive this man.....He rode the short bus to school.....
There's no easy mode whether you use rocksteady or not. The game is just as hard across the board, and this item is available to everyone. Stop acting like you're a god at the game because you don't use a special mantle lmao grow up
Love how people say this is a noob crutch when Temporal mantle is te more broken and noob friendly one.
Anyone saying this is a crutch can just whiff every big attack they do from now on. If someone wants to use this, they're fine to use it. If you're gonna kick someone cause they have SOME item, then stop playing online you prick. Seriously, if this game was a handheld portable, what would you do when you match up with some kid on a train wearing this? Take his DS and snap it in half to teach him some lesson? Screw off.
everytime I see a whiny weeb not using this or braced I just knock them down till they quit the session...how you like them apples.
What an asswipe lmao
That's a quick way to get kicked out of a quest lmao hope it happens to you often.
If this was given at the start of the game then by all means***** on the people who use it but this is only obtainable in endgame, after you've experienced all the bull*****the game tried to throw at you: Lunastra nova, Nerg crash, Vaal vape,... You EARNED this and therefore have every rights to use it (there's also the fact that you still take damage so if you get cocky you'd still die as usual)
I love all the idiots below saying they are best hunter because they don't use this mantel, its like they are trying to compensate for how small their C***S are.
I'm wondering if the same people complaining about this being a noob item are also the same people complaining kirin is OP.... Seriously though, 3 level 3 tempered elders on hr50+? If you still call someone a noob after completing that, you have to get yourself checked. Mommy's not gonna breastfeed you anymore, you spoiled incel. The moment I get that cape, I'll be busy bumping noobs to their favorite armors....