Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

He's based off the character Old Gregg from "The Mighty Boosh"
Ever drink Bailey's from an old shoe?

Denzanmaru

Souls: 50.00
IM ALDE GRIIIIIIIIGGS
I died from poison on my way back from talking with Alde Griggs (pc version) the message was that Alde Griggs stole my salt. I went back and confirmed he indeed has a white glow now, but unfortunately I can't kill the SOB. =(
Ever been to a club where people wee on eachother?
I laughed so damn hard when I found this dude. Knew right away who he was based on XD
Dialogue: 1) "You're in my waters." 2) "Hi there." 3) "You like a drinky?" 4) "You like to check out a tavern where things get... fishy?" 5) "I'm fond of you. Are you fond of me?" YES: "Mmm... I like you, I'll let you see my things for sale." NO: (I didn't select this option, if anyone knows this dialogue then please add) TALK #1) "Name's Alde Griggs. This swamp is mine, I think." TALK #2) "You like Alde Griggs' place? You like his shop?" TALK #3) "I paint faces." TALK #4) "You ever drink pessmud out of a boot? TALK #5) "Mmm..." EXIT: "Be seeing you." INTERACT AGAIN) "Hi again. Care to assess my things for sale?"

Javiex

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
I hit no and his dialogue is "Hmm...", and that ends the conversation, if you interact with him again he just loops back into your #5. Clicked no about 4 times, and it always loops back.
Griggs of Vinheim
What are ye doing in meh SWAMP, DONKEY!?