Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Isn't it weird that the Hex made from the soul of a miracle based god from the previous game isn't cast with a sacred chime?
Yes
Miracle based-God? Miasma and death? Maybe I'm off on the lore but how is Nito a miracle based God?
Nevermind, I see what you meant: glavelord sword dance, etc. Still weird, that mix of life and death.
Not if you think that a miracle turned to evil purpose becomes an hex. Kinda make sens ?
Still doesn't answer why a dark miracle needs a staff as catalyst...
actually the gravelord sword was a miracle but it's faith requirement was 0, so even before it wasn't really a proper miracle, but somehow in the middle between the two schools.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Clearly you don't understand the difference between chime spells and staff spells. In the hex case, staff spells are sorcereries corrupted by the dark, and chime spells are either miracles corrupted by the dark or miracles of dark gods. A miracle relies on faith because you drawing the strength of a god by believing that they both possess this power and will give it to you. So basically, it really is dumb that this is a staff hex. But to be fair, they generally put resonant hexes on the chime and non resonant versions of resonant spells on the staff
This spell still surprises people. 35% is nothing to sneeze at, and tunnel vision is usually pretty easy to deal with in PvP
though it only lasts for 20 seconds but takes up two slots.
2 slots is small in a hex build chances are you'll have plenty attunement slots spare, plus the cast time is reasonably fast if you can get your opponent to back off you can usually buff again while they're in a bad spot.

DTPandemonium

Casual
Convict

Souls: 219.00
Wiki Edits: 31
This spell combined with very high physical defense armor makes you insanely tanky. Can even break the game.
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE
BY BECOMING THIS
ALL I WANT TO DO

Kammo

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
IS BE MORE LIKE ME
AND BE LESS LIKE YOU
CAN I KNOW
BAZINGA
so ive come to find out that this spell can not stack with resonant flesh and vice versa

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

like all body buffs, sacred oath, great magic barrier, immolation

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Clearly this spell draws from and fortifies the fact that your health bar is not only your physical state, but your conception of your physical state, hence numbness reduces the damage you take