Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Truly wish this set, or other feminine gold armor sets were in future games. The Brass set is great, but it's just not like a golden, holy paladin.
Oh wow.... they ruined it.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Personally I think it looks way better
Agreed, this doesn't fit at all with the setting.
This looks like something that belongs in World of Warcraft, not a souls game.
I think I see what they were going for, something more Frazetta-esque, but I liked the softness of the original. Although, this one's weight seems to be more accurately reflected by the heavy metal cuirass.
Demon's Souls Remake ****ing everything up as usual
i have this armor but my female character fat rolls and gets heavy with it or any armor is there something that i have to upgrade in order to use armor i have the magician class does that have any thing to do with it.

Anedime

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 252.50
Wiki Edits: 34
You need to be less than 50% (49.9% or lower) Equipment Burden to fast roll. You can level up Endurance to raise the Equip burden capacity or wear the ring of great strength.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
It really is a shame this weighs so much, or every one of my female characters would be wearing this and nothing else, but 'tis not so
Can you actually use this on a male character?

Anedime

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 252.50
Wiki Edits: 34
No it's gender locked to female.
Helmet is excellent for my Valkyrie build
"Kill it got gain the Set."

ismonha666

Souls: 50.00
In celebration of the new Elden Ring trailer i will do a run using this set and a weapon that reminds what the Valkyrie uses in the trailer