Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

Cant earn this amulet. I kill 10 bosses as guest and 30 in my own game. Its bugged? Know someone? (and what is "needs confirmation" in description of Where to find White Rose) Thanks all.
Yeah what is mean -needs confirmations- anyone can say?
Can the devs say something about this? Or have they? Like what's the official/confirmed way to get this
Guys whats is mean "needs confirmation" anyone know?
I think it means they are unsure if that is really how you get that amulet or not
Ahh.. when they fix this ******* really
With over 75 kills myself and joining another as a guest getting 4-5 kills in there can confirm I still don't have it so either bugged or something right now.
Whispers sells this now for me
If you have the latest update, the Bright Steel Ring, Black Cat Band and White Rose can now be purchased from Whispers in Ward 13. It seems that the developers do it in order to bypass the bugs for people who couldn't obtain it.
Black Cat Band - 20k junk + 200 shards
Bright Steel Ring - 25k junk + 250 shards
White Rose - 30k junk + 300 shards
The white rose either doesnt work online or its bugged.
I have acquired Bright Steel Ring, Black Cat Band and White Rose. The "Ring Location" comments are incorrect.
I have defeated 1 or 2 bosses (max/total) in Survival Mode. I certainly have not defeated them all in Survival Mode, not even close.

95% of my game play is in Adventure and Campaign Mode.
Most of my Survival gameplay is in Teams. We rarely make it past the first boss.

Black Cat Band (Survival Mode - Defeat every normal boss twice) - I have done this in both Campaign (Normal, Hard, Nightmare) and Adventure mode (mostly Nightmare).
Bright Steel Ring (Survival Mode - Defeat every world boss twice) - I have done this in both Campaign (Normal, Hard, Nightmare) and Adventure mode (mostly Nightmare).
White Rose (Survival Mode - Defeat all bosses 2 times) - I have done this in both Campaign (Normal, Hard, Nightmare) and Adventure mode (mostly Nightmare).