Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

I got this after about 10 kills in another person's lobby, you will not see the item unlock if you already have the item in the survival until your out of survival mode, if you don't have the item in the run you will get the account bound unlock pop up and the item for that run.
use a complete new profile, join others and defeated 25 bosses, got prosperity, didn't get this. I suspect it may have something to do with being knocked out during boss fight, while your teammate finished the boss. No need for 10 kills straight, as my old file got black cat(and white rose the same time) before i got 10 kills achievement.
How does this ring work? I have died from falling while I was wearing it and it did not revive me. The stupid blue scythe boss killed me and the ring did not work there either, i was mid roling when he hit and killed me. The undying mod seems more reliable.
You fell.... invulnerability at most in taht instance would give you 1.5 secs of falling... The scythe boss you probably got nicked right as that almost no time buff wore off.
Still no confirmed way to get this ring?
Survival Mode: 25 Total Boss Kills (Can be done in multiple runs); at least one of them as a guest in multiplayer with a friend from friends list (not a random player)

I haven't confirmed this 100% yet, but I've done everything I've read to get the ring except "play survival with a friend and get 1 boss kill" and still don't have the ring.
I cant believe it that on this Remnant wiki isnt confirmed way to get this ring... a do everithing and still cant get this ring... so sad :(
How to get this ring really? No way?
You can now obtain this ring from the mute bandit in the ward with the bright steel band and white rose amulet
If you have the latest update, the Bright Steel Ring, Black Cat Band and White Rose can now be purchased from Whispers in Ward 13. It seems that the developers do it in order to bypass the bugs for people who couldn't obtain it.
Black Cat Band - 20k junk + 200 shards
Bright Steel Ring - 25k junk + 250 shards
White Rose - 30k junk + 300 shards

I have acquired Bright Steel Ring, Black Cat Band and White Rose. The "Ring Location" comments are incorrect.
I have defeated 1 or 2 bosses (max/total) in Survival Mode. I certainly have not defeated them all in Survival Mode, not even close.

95% of my game play is in Adventure and Campaign Mode.
Most of my Survival gameplay is in Teams. We rarely make it past the first boss.

Black Cat Band (Survival Mode - Defeat every normal boss twice) - I have done this in both Campaign (Normal, Hard, Nightmare) and Adventure mode (mostly Nightmare).
Bright Steel Ring (Survival Mode - Defeat every world boss twice) - I have done this in both Campaign (Normal, Hard, Nightmare) and Adventure mode (mostly Nightmare).
White Rose (Survival Mode - Defeat all bosses 2 times) - I have done this in both Campaign (Normal, Hard, Nightmare) and Adventure mode (mostly Nightmare).