Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Inuyasha's sword.
Imo, I think this is the best weapon for a strength/sorcery build, S scaling in int and B scaling in strength,

dasd282

Souls: 75.00
This is terribly misleading. With a sharp infusion, the scaling is C in Str and C in dex. It is not D and A, like this uninformed page says

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
Best upgrade path for this unit of a weapon?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
Who am I kidding, it’s str for me. Why did I even ask
The shhitier version of pkcs, use this at your own risk of getting owned by pkcs players
The shhitier version of pkcs, use this at your own risk of getting owned by pkcs players
I was avoiding this until Wolnir (drang hammers 4 lyf) and I wanted to shake stuff up and try some more things.

Pretty flashy, versatile in different move types, fast and hard hitting even unupgraded. This is pretty lit
Charged r2 + jumping r2: mostly death. The hard part is landing the charged r2 but oh boy, that secures a kill too many times.
I see this weapon all the time. It's a good weapon, even if it's rather ugly and simplistic looking.
It's such a good weapon that everyone and their mother uses it, and seldom with much effect. I see gankers use it more than the theoretical spankers do. I've personally fought it so often that I have memorized the moveset even despite never touching it myself. Thus when I see it I know what to do, and I win more often as a result.
Clearly despite being a staple of the meta since this games earliest days it's deceptively hard to master. plenty of people have outplayed me using the exile curved sword, but so many more haven't.
In conclusion it's a easy to use meta weapon for casual and aspiring players, but considering it's ubiquity I would pick up something else.
Fromsoft. We need to talk about your concept of balancing...
Yeah not gonna happen nice try...